N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.

YOU LIL NY MEN SO JEALOUS

PUSSY ASS MEN

NO BODY tALKS BOUt YOU CUS YOU AINt SHIt

NEVER BEEEN SHIt

WHY DONt YOU POSt SUM MORE JEWLERY FAGGOtS

you gotta be a super bum ass nigga here let me put a dollar in ya cup. why dont u use that to buy a lucy u fuckin dirt bomb :lol:

SMART CREW JOCKED THAT SPOT. SO THEY GOT GONE OVER POINT BLANK.

TRAP, DART, PK, KID, ETC. AND EVERYONE ELSE USING LADDERS ABOVE OTHER PEOPLE'S SPOTS IS ALSO CONSIDERED SPOT JOCKING. ALSO FUCK REVS, HE JOCKS HELLA TUNNEL SPOTS.

so since adek isnt from new york i think he jockin us by coming over here tryin to get fame off the mecca !!!!!

i love coming on here and seeing a bunch of 18 year old toys talk about new york graff.

Alot of you nigga just started breaking curfew last year. Alot of you kids yapping are post buff babies. Started writing in 06 kinda niggas. Shutup. Adek is doing a commendable job in ny and what he does is between him and the dirty gentrified streets of new york.

i dont see not no one from ny putting in any kind of consistant amount of work. Walk down second ave and tell me who got can tags rocking. WHo stomped out chinatown/east village with fills? 1 guy gentlemen or 1 crew rather. Even on the smaller scales with markers their the only ones making noise. Their putting in that real deal footwork that only the nigas thats out there making the runs are seeing. While you toys are yapping it up.

new york has seen its ups and downs.

i remember driving upstate with my parents as a kid and there was a point on the highway where graffiti just STOPPED, now its everywhere globally in every city.

point being new york is where it started and NY is where it belongs. people come to this city for no other reason then to paint, if thats not a SPOT JOCK then i dont know what is.

i know a lot of heads had to get out the game bc they got locked up or they had a family or real job to put clothes on their own back or feed their own mom, life gets real and you got to survive.

its hard to compete with out of state/country privately funded kids who have per diem set up for paint and for living. no job no day to day struggle. just get high eat paint get high. no rent or responsibility holding them down, i actually envy that, so go do you.

im not hating at all this is still my city and people all over the world want to be down, let them live, they are the ones who have to sleep at night wishing they were new yorkers.

u summed it up in a nutshell croc i just didnt want to be the one to call adek a couch surfing junkie lmao

but despite the lack of responsibility these bummy hippies have that doesnt have anything to do with the fact that they get away with it.

they test the waters for new yorkers. If adek can get away with murder in ny theres no reason that everyone else shouldnt put some kind

of effort in. Thats the thing that frustrates me. U dont gotta smash houston but why dont you have something in there. Tags. Maybe a few outlines whatever. Graff aint dead niggas morale is. But thats a whole other convo.

i love coming on here and seeing a bunch of 18 year old toys talk about new york graff.

Alot of you nigga just started breaking curfew last year. Alot of you kids yapping are post buff babies. Started writing in 06 kinda niggas. Shutup. Adek is doing a commendable job in ny and what he does is between him and the dirty gentrified streets of new york.

i dont see not no one from ny putting in any kind of consistant amount of work. Walk down second ave and tell me who got can tags rocking. WHo stomped out chinatown/east village with fills? 1 guy gentlemen or 1 crew rather. Even on the smaller scales with markers their the only ones making noise. Their putting in that real deal footwork that only the nigas thats out there making the runs are seeing. While you toys are yapping it up.

shuttup sans !!!