N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
MY NIGGA THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS YOUR SEEDS, YOU ALREADY KNOW. IN THE LONG RUN THE NIGGAS THAT WAS OUT DOING THEM INSTEAD OF TAKIN CARE OF THEY KIDS ARE GONNA BE THE ONES WITH THE FUCKED UP KIDS THAT GOT NO LOVE OR RESPECT FOR EM. IN THE YEARS TO COME WHEN YOU RAISE A GOOD KID YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU TURNED NIGGAS DOWN FOR SLUTHUNTIN.

I was waiting for you to come thru my nigga and drop science on this topic.. Good looking out my g just needed my congregation to give a quick hallelujah on the subject

so this is what graff has come to? instead of one one ones people jump heads then run home and put it on you tube to show us how tuff they think they are .this gets no points in my book damn i miss the 80`s and early 90`s if the beef is on some next level shit then you jump heads but if its some he went over me bullshit be a fucking man and knuckle up one on one but seeing how duke just stood there saying yo you went over me come on man no points no points:lol:

Real talk.. Braggin is a female trait

Quick question, if a nigga genuinely wants to take care of his kid and want to raise them the right way, should he get respect from his peoples? Like if they call a nigga up to chill to look for sluts and he turns niggas down bc he has responsibilities to take care of, is it cool to call your man a herb or some dumb shit bc he not down to chill bc he wants to be with his kids?

This is some backwards shit kid, when niggas shit on their kids and they grow up without a father, people look down on him for that. When he genuinely wants to raise his kids, he's a bitch bc he don't chill. Shit is wild son.. Shouts to niggas who take care of their kids fuck the rest of you niggas who don't know shit about that fags

If your boys dont want wats best for you

which is handling your business and taking care of yours

then their not your boys.

Quick question, if a nigga genuinely wants to take care of his kid and want to raise them the right way, should he get respect from his peoples? Like if they call a nigga up to chill to look for sluts and he turns niggas down bc he has responsibilities to take care of, is it cool to call your man a herb or some dumb shit bc he not down to chill bc he wants to be with his kids?

This is some backwards shit kid, when niggas shit on their kids and they grow up without a father, people look down on him for that. When he genuinely wants to raise his kids, he's a bitch bc he don't chill. Shit is wild son.. Shouts to niggas who take care of their kids fuck the rest of you niggas who don't know shit about that fags[/color][/b]

yo fam real talk don't ever let the block niggas take you out your family tree just to hit the curb or to check for broads lord. This shouldn't even a question. Them seeds need to be tended to, to grow and spout plentifully. Nothing more Important then family. I've turned down pussy money hoes parties to make sure my seeds are held down right. That's why we got all these wild crazy youts acting a fool no proper parenting. And if u grew up in a home with no pop and/or mom you raise your seeds right and break that neglectful cycle. And if your crew don't understand that the. They aren't your crew they just associates. They shoul encourage you to be the family man and then you hit them streets after then seeds it tended to properly.