N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its a joke b.. les been going over some many writers for so long you think he look at the walls when he does it at this point? ha .. and i havent heard of 1 writer doing anything to him ever.. yeah so he might of had to run from like 10 dudes.. but who aint? hahah its all jokes b . i mean you cant like a writer that goes over everyone .. so i guess its part of the game no? hated iiight 10

l0l holy granola ...let me guess this is that new shit out? ,

all and all i know why your mad.. its for life i know.. i would be too if i was left to go home bloody.. i understand but damn b .. to be following other niggas storys b come on b .. that aint bigman style you need to go out and bang out b ,, not follow storys b .. o well iiight 10

sad how they do all that and dont even watermark it...

You don't need to watermark anything just because your afraid some monkey assed toy is going to steal it, all you care about is I was in those tunnels, I took the flicks dodged the rats and spit on the homeless man, you just seeing it in the 8th person view.

You don't need to watermark anything just because your afraid some monkey assed toy is going to steal it, all you care about is I was in those tunnels, I took the flicks dodged the rats and spit on the homeless man, you just seeing it in the 8th person view.

if you did it for the love. then you should be happy. if not... then you should water mark it. ither or. not everyones seen "your" pic.

Think about it, this guy went in the tunnels, you think he took 1 photo?

Nah he took hundreds, they havent made a program that can watermark automatically, at least I don't think, you don't really have time to do that if your a "photographer" 'cause your in new tunnels right away