N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I hear man you sound like a wrestler talking to mean gene before he about to jump into the ring,yelling at the camera with the big Vienna in your forehead. That's cool and all I like your speech to amp you up, I'm just glad your not full of yourself because that's definitely not how your coming off.

And quit trying to spit G like u in the club "I go a cannon rebel" nigga please best buy got them shits on sale for like 400.00 please fam...... I got lens that cost more then cannon rebel camera bodies so please sit down somewhere you the weakest link. And steAl Your pics and make shirts? U serious? You ain't heard man? Your trash b, leave that shit on the curb Tuesday morning next to the recycling man. get a new hobby this one ain't work for you. That's what's called (here's a glossary word for you) Watermarking! Goggle Lil man Ima learn yah something.

And for the record I made my name in the street by painting them, rooftops highways tunnels bridges trucks clean trains frieghts (lil ove 1000 of them) so seriously stop drinking that muscule milk to boast your ego up cause everything you done did dudes in this forum done did and laped maybe twice at it. Go do a dr.robotnik canvas dude....... Your trash man...

ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ IM SURE U OWN IT ALL BALLA!!!! MAYBE U CAN DO A PHOTO SHOOT IN THE GHOST YARD??? ALOT OF DUDES WHO GO IN DONT COME OUT

metro, are you a cop?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

explosion.jpg

dalla-gas-explosion-0558335000.jpg

ac130.png:lol: :lol: :lol:

RIP POKE BS DMS

our brother Christopher Hendricks aka POKE ONE BS DMS passed this last thursday 5-27-2010 after a years long battle with crohn's disease. anyone who has pics of him or his graffiti please post them on his thread on the 12oz Prophet "The Heavens" board and/or contact either myself, SKID DMS, EZEC DMS, TECK BS, MISS 17, CHINO BYI or any other member of our families to pass along originals and/or high res copies for his friends and family. if you dont know us personally you probably know someone who knows us personally.

we will be doing a show for him within the next two weeks to share some of the extensive photographs he has taken of New York graffiti from the 1970's to the present day. the date and location have yet to be decided. they will be posted on this and other public boards when the details are finalized.

his funerary services are open to the public and we encourage all current and former friends in the New York graffiti community to come and pay their respects. all beefs past or present will be put aside and the security of all attendees will be assured. Christopher has family in law enforcement who will be present as well. please respect their time of grieving and do not write any graffiti in, on or around the location of his wake. no questions will be asked of any who choose to attend.

if you choose to attend, please dress appropriately and come to pay your respects and offer your condolences to his friends and family. if anyone you have a problem with is present, either shake their hand and offer your condolences or avoid contact. any discussion of present or previous beefs will not be tolerated.

the wake and services will be held Sunday 5-30-2010 from 2-6pm at:

Frederick Funeral Home

192-15 Northern Blvd.

Flushing Queens, NY 11358

all beefs past or present will be put aside and the security of all attendees will be assured. Christopher has family in law enforcement who will be present as well

this statement is sufficiently vague. if you know particular details, keep it to yourself.

out of respect for his friends and family, drop it.