N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

youngin? im older than you. you sit on here all day trying to front like you a old head or something lmao... and whats funnier is you were begging me to add you on facebook the other day

lol aint nobody was beggin b. i thought you grew outa your lil kid faze and wanted to talk to someone that knos this shit lil betta then you. you hit me up on aim talkin bout "we should chill n get pizza sometime" your the same toy that chills with fa and goes round talkin like youthe shit. nobody herd of u b. stick to your vandalsquad drawing jawn and getta betta style b. try not to bite seon tho iight?

lol aint nobody was beggin b. i thought you grew outa your lil kid faze and wanted to talk to someone that knos this shit lil betta then you. you hit me up on aim talkin bout "we should chill n get pizza sometime" your the same toy that chills with fa and goes round talkin like youthe shit. nobody herd of u b. stick to your vandalsquad drawing jawn and getta betta style b. try not to bite seon tho iight?

yeah the pizza shit was complete sarcasm. i told you i only add people i know on facebook and yet you still send me your profile lmao. you can try to emulate the old h eads on here and steal flicks off flickr but at the end of day everyone knows the truth. stop faking the funk.

lmao you still talkin myson? why dont you come to manhattan and we'll see wats good. idgaf what niggas think. i post shit that I think is nice. shit that I think makes this city wat it is. and it wasnt sarcasm cause you wanted me to hit your book so think next time about how u gana talk shit iight negroid? u got no say in this toyer. u jock niggas, get into peoples business and talk shit. u just like your boyfriend faer. always suckin rectums. you know where to find me b so pass thru whenever

lmao you still talkin myson? why dont you come to manhattan and we'll see wats good. idgaf what niggas think. i post shit that I think is nice. shit that I think makes this city wat it is. and it wasnt sarcasm cause you wanted me to hit your book so think next time about how u gana talk shit iight negroid? u got no say in this toyer. u jock niggas, get into peoples business and talk shit. u just like your boyfriend faer. always suckin rectums. you know where to find me b so pass thru whenever

word? cuz i just went to check a pm u sent me on your other account and this what you said

we should chill smoke a blunt and hit books sometimes B

its whatever though no more blowing up this thread you got something to say pm