N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quote:Originally Posted by SAND (View Original Post)

whats good with tht shit i been seein on the outside of trains..not etch but it aint paint or ink. looks like a ghost but thats just how it writes. shit is wack but its been running so i guess they dont know how to clean it

Quote: usedcarman

candle sticks? like wax sticks?Quote:

are u talkin bout solids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDadULGFzkw&feature=related

"HATS OFF!

I meant to post this few days ago when the paint was still drying on the Domino sugar factory walls in Williamsburg. I ended having a whole lot of computer problems to upload my flicks. I take my hat off to Nekst, Adek, Jade, Haeler, Chew for hitting this challenging and beautiful spot. I was wondering for a while who was going to own it first. Props to Smart crew that hit the factory 2 days ago and understood the importance of big simple block letter to create a massive impact visible from the empire state building."

domino_04-690x518.jpg

domino_03-690x921.jpg

domino_02-690x518.jpg

domino_01-690x518.jpg

all stolen from Grotesk

• Like 1

Is there a finished pic of this? Or was it left unfinished? Shit was looking tough would be cool to see a finished product.

I think that's money's stee, I've seen a couple of those gates, there was one in Chelsea, and one in the LES, I doubt he would have left two at the same stage of unfinishedness.

thats exactly what it is. that nigga Oner has been going in with them. thats like the fake etch for 2010. lol

I'm not saying the nigga invented it but map used to do those back in like 95-96. And we used to stay rocking the n-line with wax back in like 99 when I 1st linked up with map. Dude used to lovebreathe eat graffiti. But the wax thing has been around for more then 15 years at least to my knowledge maybe a bit longer