N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is an ignorant comment. there are a ton of cities w/ thriving graff scenes much better than NYC right now (in my opinion.) i'm from nyc born & raised for 29 years. people come to nyc to bomb yea, so what, they also go to many other cities to bomb as well. true, there's a lot of history here, but just cause we're lucky to be born here doesn't make us any better than the next man/woman. how many other cities have you painted in and experienced before making a comment like that? no offense, but just sayin a lot of ny'ers are too close minded when it comes to this "outta towner" debate when they haven't gone anywhere themselves.

but respect to native NY'ers who do get around (and not just cause they moved somewhere else): utah, 17, sento, damn.. this list is short cause I can't even think of too many...

na.., have visited a few so called out of town graf scenes personally and while each area might have strong points even more so than ny right now there is nothing...NOTHING like bombing in nyc.. everyone pays attention to us those other scenes are local. if you want to go to visit boston, sf wherever and bomb than do you, but i dont care.