N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My dude all jokes aside you really sounds like your 17 years old. Maybe youshould get a book and practice some. Niggas aren't hating in here, it's more of like bring your A game or get abused on this forum. Believe me no one is on here wishing they were nice as you or the ups that you have. It's like niggas like to be critics in here and you can't blame them, graffiti is a form of art and if your talent is lacking then niggas is gonna let you know early. So maybe you should chill posting so much and maybe study some style. Get a mentor. No jokes just speaking the truth. I cam tell you a young solider so you got time to step your game up still.

THAT IS REAL TALK N respact I THAT

hahaha its official...yall lil niggahs hate just to hate. what you mean so real writers can hit the street?! THOSE ARE THE REAL WRITERS YOU DOUCHE...THATS WHY YOU TALKIN BOUT THEM HATIN FROM THE SIDELINES. adek is smashing shit right now in official spots..props to these out of towners, fuck outta here with that jealousy/hate shit