N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

2aflc0m.jpg

if someone from out of town does anything it doesn't count towards this city at all. It's points for those writers, their crew, and their own neck of the woods. Post them in their own respective cities. If there's nothing better than that to post then post nothing at all. That says something about the city and it's the truth.

I'd rather see nothing compared to that to be honest, a non native NY hand no matter how much time spent here never looks natural to me.

I come here to see NY writers.

I'm high so I posted this in response to you mad cat but I'm not talking to you. I do want to say what an ill photo etch and reward posters makes though.

Now I can't write these days being the way things are so I'm always wasting time in here.

There's a storm outside. Maybe there I'll see some interesting photos in the future:lol: maybe not.:o

son, cope the arrogant slob, had that shit up there while you were in kindergarten who the fuck are you? nigga you were going over your abc's when cope was going over kings.

you were going to sleep at 9pm kissing daddy good night while the fat man was smoking crack and painting his ass off, you little shit

true, hes a fat rat whos out of shape and emotional, but youre even lower than that my scallywag.

youre graffiti looks like the crust that remains after a loogy dries up,

your whole style looks like the yellow discharge that accumulates on womens underwear

look at your letters and can control, take a good look chuck,

now listen here little boy, ill use my left foot toes and create something greater than

your rusty, dusty bum ass excuse for a throw up

everyone on this planet will agree your shit is unworthy of nyc streets, hence your name will not be remembered in graff.

sucks for you, i know, but its reality.

:lol: bump