N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha the second flick is that yours or stolen from the great american internet?

i got one of those from 94.. clear sticker paper

interw3bz :D ....psh atleast im an educated youngin, unlike mr.lets go over quik tags in tunnels

albeit there is one thing i need

do you have pics of Nike? some dude used to write that shit, with taze i think :rolleyes: was also mentioned in a revs diary page i dont know which tunnelz are dark -_-

ok breath.. i know this is 12oz the thread that catch the most bodys and all that..

but no need to feel insulted.. i wasnt questioning your education on letters.. i asked about a sticker .. i dont know about quick and his dirty afro.. i dont care about old tags in tunnels . i dont live there .. and yes i got nike flicks on old gates in soho that will never be posted .. so take your ass to saster and put your request over there .. was that a hit? :)

i look at everything from the whos to the whats to the nobodys.. nah son this isnt request live b .. who are you nike? he your daddy or something nigga? you been asking for him for a few b,,, chill b thats not a good look in the ny thread that catch the most bodys b .. niggas get laughed at quick in here b. reps gets ripped fast b. you got to be correct in here b .. go to streetsaresaying with your request they got you... iiiiight chill 10