N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

cool cat kept it real i still remember that day i met him in 05

MY Boy JEW BT has been hitting shit for years. Very humble borther but dont fuck with him or the team....2010 watch out once again, till our hands fall off...lol

Jew..Abe..Pase..Kais..Mort..Come..Infa..Per..Kerz..Kingbee..Vase..Hobs..Ric..Pose2..Cine..Sen2..June..Spek..Vein..Wie..Tomb..Twoill..Ka1..UW crew..FX cru..and Kis cru...

jew2008nycx.jpg.daa0b21aec4692b0c72751c5c01613fd.jpg

975648322_flicks115.jpg.646b97210e8d3664a07748b3bbae6d87.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
MY Boy JEW BT has been hitting shit for years. Very humble borther but dont fuck with him or the team....2010 watch out once again, till our hands fall off...lol

Jew..Abe..Pase..Kais..Mort..Come..Infa..Per..Kerz..Kingbee..Vase..Hobs..Ric..Pose2..Cine..Sen2..June..Spek..Vein..Wie..Tomb..Twoill..Ka1..UW crew..FX cru..and Kis cru...

Yo Abe stop playing brother, get some flix poppin up here its Bronx Time! Shouts to the team.. Hobs Infa get some Blame pieces up here too Ayak.. yo Billy I got you in a few on the other flix brother

Steel Reserve is an intoxicationg liquid customarily found in 22 oz cans and in the value-packed 40 oz glass bottles. Now, normally I'd be compelled to use the word "beer", but that's not going to cut the mustard. This is a HIGH GRAVITY LAGER. That's what they say. After drinking this, you'll feel like someone increased the Earth's gravity field by 70%. Don't get me wrong, it's hands down the best bang for your drinking dollar... but you'll probably get arrested if you drink more than a forty ouncer. So be careful! I have hallucinated and time travelled under the influence of steel reserve.

<-- RUNNIN TO THE STORE TO DRINK TILL I TIME TRAVEL BACK TO WHEN WOMEN COULDNT VOTE

callofdutyforwomen.jpg :lol: