N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no no my dude its no internet fight. we gonna see each other face to face

dunny for me to get off my ass to fight a scheduled fight from a graffito web site is gangstafail, let these fools drown themselves. handle it when it comes, shit like this is all talk it never happens, this thread is for posting pics not airing out beef. its like nerds having calculator wars

• Like 2

DED[/color][/b]:mad:

Hahahahaha batiman fi ded! Lol

my dude I just imed him I'm not running to his house like a bitch, nigga like you

tell me what to do wigger. We gonna see each other just now don't worry you in such a rush come to the junction my dude white castle. Until then keep sucking off sev, and keep kissing your boyfriend like u do on flickr.

nikkas sooooooooooo soft[/color]

maybe, maybe, but my man got more style in his left pinkie than you will ever have in your whole life. If your lucky i'll get him to throw you some styles, cause your shits look'n a little rudimentary.:)

What style are you referring to, the style where he stops a fight 8 seconds in and brings his big mans from little neck to stomp me out, the letters he jocked from haste while he never put up a can to any type of wall? or r u talkin bout the style he didn't do in the picture azel posted after u replied to me? Which one are you talking about? i seen that lil pic you posted and i see a herb catching a little tag.

Hahhaha I can co-sign bitches in Bklyn rocking pj's all year round lol but the Brooklyn black girls got the weave game on lock down. They got the 2011 weaves before harlem or the bx gets it. but isn't that all rican chicks? Let's not talk about manhattan as a whole or Harlem 4 dudes roll together each one wearing a different color ninja turtle shirts calling each other Donatello or Leonardo lol with nintendo controll pad belt buckles and niggas is like 25 years old lol. Or Washington hieghts mad hicks you born there your legally Dominican and need a visa to leave te neightborhood, how niggas are born and raised there and English is there 2nd language lol. Talk with. Broken ass accent lol.

ay papi cojelo con take it easy okay...ju know why speakie ENgli if errybody speakie espanis...that shit is a blessing for the older folks that simply can't learn English, but a detriment to the ones that can't fend for themselves once they gotta leave Juan Pablo Duarte Boulevard...Gotta love them my people's though...fuck learning English, that shit is overrated:rolleyes: :lol: ...We gonna be the majority in about 40 years...gonna see whose laughing then:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahaha batiman fi ded! Lol

my dude I just imed him I'm not running to his house like a bitch, nigga like you

tell me what to do wigger. We gonna see each other just now don't worry you in such a rush come to the junction my dude white castle. Until then keep sucking off sev, and keep kissing your boyfriend like u do on flickr.

now i know u just a shit talker cuz the junction is too hot, n if two heads wanted to link up at a spot to scrap it would not be on junction white castle lol unless u wonna get bagged

u know what talk to dipz n we ll find the right place n time if u gonna be a lil bitch

by the way u on this 12oz shit makes me think u ain t got no life, cuz i m at work killing time laughing at ur internet thug ways

ay papi cojelo con take it easy okay...ju know why speakie ENgli if errybody speakie espanis...that shit is a blessing for the older folks that simply can't learn English, but a detriment to the ones that can't fend for themselves once they gotta leave Juan Pablo Duarte Boulevard...Gotta love them my people's though...fuck learning English, that shit is overrated:rolleyes: :lol: ...We gonna be the majority in about 40 years...gonna see whose laughing then:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahaha you said 4 years bxontop lol... U know us spica don't like to pull out hahahaha an ju don knu?? Lol.... Bump

c'mon my dude whitecastle that crack when u drunk my dude. And lol at e-head

now i know u just a shit talker cuz the junction is too hot, n if two heads wanted to link up at a spot to scrap it would not be on junction white castle lol unless u wonna get bagged

u know what talk to dipz n we ll find the right place n time if u gonna be a lil bitch

by the way u on this 12oz shit makes me think u ain t got no life, cuz i m at work killing time laughing at ur internet thug ways

My dude u walk thru mcdonalds back entrance area dead hommie. 1 you at work and on the Internet under someone else screen name? An I hve no life? WAit I though u said meet u at dipz but your at work? Ooopppsie you sound like u full of it shit talker. Cmon my dude we can meet at the starbucks right behind there area mad dead. Plus it's a Monday. So shut the fuck up and flip them burgers or mop them floors. Oh wait your a security guard huh? I'm scared of that flashlight. Please my dude. I got the 411 on you already. I know niggas that know you and they laughing at you right now. U a flyby nigga, here today gone tomorrow, matter fact u not even here, post a pic? Who are you? Ask sev to throw u some style my dude you lacking.

SIXCENTZ - What do you write?

SOIDONE - Soid One M.N.S

SIXCENTZ - Where are you from/represent?

SOIDONE - Queens New York

SIXCENTZ - Who inspired you?

SOIDONE - Mad people from my old neighborhood, an people who I seen up in general. People like SPE, MEND, PHEL, DEAD, VOR, SPHERE, CRO, RF WSK Anyone who had an original, clean style.

SIXCENTZ - When did you start?

SOIDONE - 97 I started doin small fillins here and there, but 98 was when I started getting out.

SIXCENTZ - What crews are you down with/represent?

SOIDONE - I chill with different people from different crews, but i push M.N.S

SIXCENTZ - What's your favorite area to bomb?

SOIDONE - Any area is chill, but Queens is the iLL'st, I don't care what anyone says. Mad verity, and a good amount of style.

SIXCENTZ - Who inspires you now?

SOIDONE - Everyone who I write with, and everyone who's putting in work right now. But the iLL'st is when the old school writers come out and still rock hot spots.

SIXCENTZ - What's your favorite thing to bomb?

SOIDONE - Store gates. I love them things.

SIXCENTZ - What's your opinion on graffiti in the new millennium?

SOIDONE - Everyone's doing there own thing; there's a hand full of writers that came out this past year that are killing shit. I think what your gonna see this summer is gonna be a sneak peak to the shit your gonna see this upcoming winter. You'll see what I mean.

SIXCENTZ - Who do you think is killing shit right now?

SOIDONE - Sate and Dsr are getting shit dun. Bagz, Perp, and Gisah are wrecking shit. I've been seeing nice shit by Mesoe and Kef. And even though we had beef not to long ago, Dets and Ls are representin.

SIXCENTZ - Has graffiti gotten harder over the years?

SOIDONE - In a way..... Cuz as graffiti gets more trendy and popular, the city and police pay more attention to it. Its purposely put in commercials now, Music videos, you see that shit all over Mtv, its almost like everyone's got a tag these days. And some kids are brainless and write on peoples cars, churches, and just do stupid shit. Those types of kids are the kids that make it hot. But if your slick about it, any spot is possible.

SIXCENTZ - Any stories?

SOIDONE - Heres an old story. A while back I was hitting up Sterns on Main St. in Flushing. So I had my paint in my bag, I dropped it off next to the wall and just started scoping out around the spot. My boy was doin some tags on the gates across the street while he was looking out for me. I thought it was chill so I started my outline, then I started filling it in. Then my boy whistled, so I put down the can and walked away. I looked up and it was a paddy wagon patrolling Main St. It was chill though, they weren't really even looking my way. So when they turned the corner I walked back to the wall and finished filling it in, and started my outline. All of a sudden my boy whistled again, the cops made a U-turn, so I put the can down. This time around they were peepin me. So I walked into a bagel store across the street. I went into the bathroom and took off my sweater and I just wore this old black T-shirt out. I walked back to the spot and finished up my outline, I heard my boy whistle again. This time the cops had one of them spot lights that's on the patty wagon turned on. So instead of walking away I just sat on the floor played like I was sleeping next to the door. They rolled right by me thinking I was a bum, so when they got to the end of the block I finished up my shadings and triple, and I broke the fuck out.

SIXCENTZ - Give your shout outs?

SOIDONE - The EMENES.. SOBE 1 RTA.. The A.I.D.S crue.. BAGZ And everyone at the BoomPow.. Sup to Klown, Mud, Jamie, Natalie, Everyone up by Main St., everyone I've dropped bombs with. And I'd like to give a special shout out to them crack head bums holdin down the fort by the Van Wyck Expressway for not stabbing us with rusty shanks, or touching us with there sticky fingers. God forbid one of them loses a fuckin shoe or something. Damn...... Peace MNS 2001-