N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow, I hope your own boys read your posts.

which one of my boys that your talkin about do you see on 12oz? none! and who ever i fucks with that you are talkin about tho they may be toy in your eyes they dont claim to be the nastiest niggas writing..at that these niggas been in and around the game since the early 90s and damn well know there history on the game and put there work in weather it was writing boosting and all types of other shit..lets say for example a nigga like ate who you would consider a toy i remember when ate was droppin bombs with setup and pushin kcw when setup was one of the nastiest niggas out here writing .. i remember when ate was teachin earsnot how to use spraypaint correctly i remember when ate gave me some of my 1st official tag flows yall wouldnt remember that tho it aint ya fault..and the list goes on with alot of niggas i fuck with that you would consider "toys" but im not gonna sit up here and put all these things on the table ..you would be extremely surprised at the exent of that mans knowledge and the people he put on in this game u would be shocked so ease up pops u dont know what you speakin of alot of u niggas judge books by cover not character ..i judge a niggas character and pedigree ..pshines 09 rewind selectah rewind rewindddddddddddddddddd :mad2: :clown:

• Like 1

I'm talking about your boys dissing classic shit that was running for years.

I could care less if they're toy or dope.

If they been writing for so long they should know their history.

And before you go on a rant about stuff that I could care less about, I'll be specific...

Daz doing a throw over a Vet piece (125th)

Ate and Pe Doing throws over a Tez3 piece (6line rooftop).

There was about 2 pages of posts about Bein going over an Ead that was dissed already,

and when asked about the Vet.. the response was "it was dark"

Mostly i stay quiet, but when the shit is flagrant I gotta speak up.

I'm talking about your boys dissing classic shit that was running for years.

I could care less if they're toy or dope.

If they been writing for so long they should know their history.

And before you go on a rant about stuff that I could care less about, I'll be specific...

Daz doing a throw over a Vet piece (125th)

Ate and Pe Doing throws over a Tez3 piece (6line rooftop).

There was about 2 pages of posts about Bein going over an Ead that was dissed already,

and when asked about the Vet.. the response was "it was dark"

Mostly i stay quiet, but when the shit is flagrant I gotta speak up.

like i said i wouldnt of went over the vet ..kash came up in here and spoke his piece on why that happened all i remember them saying is that it was dark i dont feel it was the right move because they my peoples ..the bein ead thing for christ sake deci is sabes cousin and both nighgas banged with ead pretty hard i never got to really see the euro tag over the ead until some one finnaly came and posted the clear pix of it then i saw how badly he went into eads throw up..as for tez 3 why wouldnt niggas go over him if they have beef with dude and have had beef with tez for ages did u know that? what i said up there wasnt goin at you you said i hope u tell your boys this ..my people are nowhere near the the the dick head niggas i go back and fourth with on here and if u was thinkin that my niggas and these faggots are one in the same im just lettin you know they definetly are not that is all my guy u spoke on the vet thing and u was 100% right

who the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YA MAMA

GET THIS WEAK SHIT OUTA HERE YOU FUCKIN DRAMA QUEENS!

calm down child..calm down ..u get the easy pass on the reguler ..when u in here flippin on nemz for hours no one say nuffin ...rewind selectah rewind rewinddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

calm down child..calm down ..u get the easy pass on the reguler ..when u in here flippin on nemz for hours no one say nuffin ...rewind selectah rewind rewinddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

NOT FOR NOTHIN P GRAFFITI WISE YOU GET MY RESPECT HANDS DOWN

BUT YOU LETTIN YOUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS GET TO YOU

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ON THIS FORUM HALF OF THEM DONT PAINT SCARED OF THE REAL SHIT IN THE STREETS..........NO POINT OF PROOVING SHIT TO NIGGAS HERE UNLESS THEY PERSONALLY ASK YOU FOR A LESSON ......

NOT FOR NOTHIN P GRAFFITI WISE YOU GET MY RESPECT HANDS DOWN

BUT YOU LETTIN YOUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS GET TO YOU

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ON THIS FORUM HALF OF THEM DONT PAINT SCARED OF THE REAL SHIT IN THE STREETS..........NO POINT OF PROOVING SHIT TO NIGGAS HERE UNLESS THEY PERSONALLY ASK YOU FOR A LESSON ......

same way u stand up when niggas pop they gums about ya people or say anything indirect about you ..its just in my blood to do the same

They had beef with Tez3? I definitely didnt know that. I thought he stopped writing in '92

Mostly I could care less about who goes over who, But you can't come here and talk about classic shit getting dissed and your peeps are "habitual line steppers".

That's just 2 examples I gave. I could list a couple more, myself included, but I think I made my point.

Thanks for listening.

And anyone on the sidelines wanna jump, just say when. If not, mind ya biz.

Go Yanks