N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
stand down..u aint fuckin wit me when it comes to music ..especially hip hop..like educated homo thug said ..make a list of your favorite song album sneakers all that gay shit smh..remember something u nigglets is like 22 ..u learned about this shit on google and youtube ..niggas in my age bracket and b4 was diggin in crates and coppin mixtape cassttes the hard way ..not sayin u dont apreciate the tunes i can see you do but stand down and check your pm my taco bell dog

hey this wasnt served to me on a silver platter..its not like i heard it off a video game..and you listened to alot of this music when it was its most popular..so if you were digging in crates i was digging in dirt for fossils..just cus the medium went from one perception of reality to another (analog and digital) doesnt make it any less real does it? And from someone my age knowing as much as i do is saying alot! in contrast to my age group look at the noise white nigga talks about..so when you try to take that away from me i cant help but shake my fist in the air... but im not trying to be overly defensive or confrontational dont take it that way either just an exchange of pennies.

hey this wasnt served to me on a silver platter..its not like i heard it off a video game..and you listened to alot of this music when it was its most popular..so if you were digging in crates i was digging in dirt for fossils..just cus the medium went from one perception of reality to another (analog and digital) doesnt make it any less real does it? but im not trying to be overly defensive or confrontational dont take it that way either just an exchange of pennies.

easy my goober its much easier to find anything now with the internet thats an argument you cant win..freestyles and obscure songs i thaught were lost for ever and just a memory in my braincells have been found thanks to the internet ..so it is 100% easier ..same goes with graff if not for alot of niggas on here and other sites puttin up alot of niggas wouldnt know about alot of these writers that dissapeared with the times ..its easy to front now and act like you knew when u actually learned yesterday the easy way this aint a shot at you just a shot at youth today in general ..ive seen it on here plenty of times some kid would put up nothing but new trash and after being on here for 3 months and watchin niggas post old pixall of a sudden there posting mad old pics of shit they had no clue about frontin like they been on and i will come threw and shut shit down and niggas will get all hurt in the neck like damn this nigga pee is a fuckin dick head ..yep yep rewind selectah rewind rewinddddddddd

easy my goober its much easier to find anything now with the internet thats an argument you cant win..freestyles and obscure songs i thaught were lost for ever and just a memory in my braincells have been found thanks to the internet ..so it is 100% easier ..same goes with graff if not for alot of niggas on here and other sites puttin up alot of niggas wouldnt know about alot of these writers that dissapeared with the times ..its easy to front now and act like you knew when u actually learned yesterday the easy way this aint a shot at you just a shot at youth today in general ..ive seen it on here plenty of times some kid would put up nothing but new trash and after being on here for 3 months and watchin niggas post old pixall of a sudden there posting mad old pics of shit they had no clue about frontin like they been on and i will come threw and shut shit down and niggas will get all hurt in the neck like damn this nigga pee is a fuckin dick head ..yep yep rewind selectah rewind rewinddddddddd

yes and no...sure you can youtube stretch and bobbito and find their shit in 2 secs...but if you have your head up your ass your not going to know who the fuck stretch and bobbito were...you have niggas that never heard illmatic or ever heard a beatnuts song outside of watch out now...im sure there are alot of people on here despite the vastness of the internet that didnt know how influential people like the beatnuts, or qtip, or large proffessor were as producers..and internet or not unless you are deep in the game youre not going to know that..

at the same time i agree with you though..there are alot of kids especially younger kids that come on 12oz and front the role hard and its annoying and i feel you cus i see the shit alot also..but thats the thing about anonymous forums is you dont know whos who so you cant take shit at face value either..but one thing is for certain....this nigga pee is a fuckin dick head! lool:lol:

jk all in good fun my seascroll

yes and no...sure you can youtube stretch and bobbito and find their shit in 2 secs...but if you have your head up your ass your not going to know who the fuck stretch and bobbito were...you have niggas that never heard illmatic or ever heard a beatnuts song outside of watch out now...im sure there are alot of people on here despite the vastness of the internet that didnt know how influential people like the beatnuts, or qtip, or large proffessor were as producers..and internet or not unless you are deep in the game youre not going to know that..

at the same time i agree with you though..there are alot of kids especially younger kids that come on 12oz and front the role hard and its annoying and i feel you cus i see the shit alot also..but thats the thing about anonymous forums is you dont know whos who so you cant take shit at face value either..but one thing is for certain....this nigga pee is a fuckin dick head! lool:lol:

jk all in good fun my seascroll

u may not know whos who but i can judge a character threw your actions on the forum ..one day a kid will be posting some wild garbage 2008 7 line shit ...4 months later hes posting pics of run bm vor and all types of other queens shit that he shoulda been posting in the 1st place ..i see threw those like blind fury u cant blame a nigga for being born when he was born ..but alot of niggas just need to stop tryin to play the role ..i dont know everything ..but i did learn i learned on the street if if shit was b4 my time niggas that was there put me on ..i aint learne from googlin my face off ..i was wearin these kicks b4 they was called "retros" i was listenin to this music b4 there was ipods and youtube ..iand lookin at this graff b4 graffiti websites existed ..rockin this gear b4 ebay existed e was boostin our jackets and all that commin threw wit spyder moes in every flavor and niggas buggin the fuck out like yo what kinve jacket is that when only paragon and scandinavia was the only stores in the city with shit like that unless you was goin to pa or upstate to boost ya shit ..o man im ramblin but u get my point my goober