N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not bad on the throwups def not my steez of things i do like the st connection you did on the 1st one ...you do owe rime some money tho my ninja ..as for the tags you need work in that department but i can see your gonna be a problem in the future if you keep at it ..its best off you switch the tag up now b4 your really really stuck with the name enjoi nadameans ..ill hit u with some throw ups in the morn just caught a few quick tags we will get technical later ya heard

scan0200.jpg

scan0197.jpg

scan0198.jpg

i do have to admit that "s" connection is rimeish. originally i wasn't even going to throw it up but i figured whatever. Rime's is negative space though

Is that a reptilian in my e? lol... Thanks for the good words. I have to say though, most of the handies you posted look like what i'm already doing except devolved. The wavey (literally) E looks alot like a gouch tag that was posted a while back... but you're obviously going to be better at your tag then i am and vice versa though. Should be interesting to see what you do with the throw ups.

As for my tag, the letters are hard to work out, but it's a commitment. It'd be weird to be called something else at this point. Besides, i enjoi what i do.