N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo why do people refer to aders history as gossip?

the niggas a rat fink faggot toy!

I couldnt believe niggas snitch for graff charges either

but this nigga here made me a believer!

anyone that tells your enemies where you rest your head so he wont get his ass beat is a rat in my book I could only imagine if he where pressed by the police and the fact that he ratted on Rehab all the way out in japan is just fucking crazy

Ive never met revs or scope or the many other people this nigga turned tale on but I know for a fact the niggas a compulsive liar and a fuckin herb constantly ducking and dodging writers and telling tall tales

that was my son son in 03 and he played himself

I cant fuck with niggas who get extorted for paint

and refuse to fight anyone any where

in 03 ader was a convicted rat my jambalaya.

you should have known this already - no excuses my ass hair.

you disappointed me get your shit together

in 03 I had been away from the game for over 8-9 years with no graff contacts...

I had no idea of what was going on out here today

I learned the hard way for sure.......

funny shit is only 1 other person besides YKK heads that I had beef with at the time would actualy say the niggas was a snitch was SACE RIP wish I would have listed then......

in 03 I had been away from the game for over 8-9 years with no graff contacts...

no excuses carnal,

i must say youre looking very chunky my gumby

everyone knows about ader the large mouse

that shit is not rocket science.

funny shit is only 1 other person besides YKK heads that I had beef with at the time would actualy say the niggas was a snitch was SACE RIP wish I would have listed then......

scope wasnt ykk - there goes another nigga.

brush up on the history my two timer

scope wasnt ykk - there goes another nigga.

brush up on the history my two timer

Whats funny was in those days everyone got called a RAT. dunno bout anyone else but I aint gonna shit on a nigga just cause YOU say so, nah mean. Thats how a lot of heads I know treated this situation up until recently. he's fucked over soo many people that tried looking him out that NOW people have no choice but to believe shit.

yo why do people refer to aders history as gossip?

basically, what spermandez said. as far as i'm concerned unless i know and hear it from someone who's directly involved it's gossip. third and fourth parties talking about something, true or not, is gossip.

now if something becomes common knowledge that's different. this is, i guess somewhere in between.

i been out the game and outta town for a while now so i'm not in the loop, obviously... which is why i was surprised to see a crew that isn't repped by a alot of people but is the only crew i ever really cared to rep up here next to a name that is under suspicion by the whole damn world AND that i never knew to rep the crew.

so basically, public service announcement: RYB does not condone duplicitous dealings with law enforcement.

Ader and Geshu were peeps. got the pics to prove it but you know those stay in the vault ;)

I have those flicks too...this was back in the day before the snitch rumors took hold. Ive never met Ader but back then everyone who had was saying 'Ader is mad cool'. Since then its been 'Ader is a snitch!'...no snitches in RYB...if Rehab says Ader is a snitch and Earsnot is against the kid that basicly Xs you from RYB...but I don't know all the details on that situation so i cant speak on it...but this is the first time i seen an Ader RYB tag since before the twin towers dropped.