N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Remember when we used to take the seats off the train and put them on the platform on every stop. People would walk in the train and we would be the only ones with seats lol

HOLY SHIT!!! I remember me and SERP did that shit and niggas walked in crazy confused. I also remember the days of bombin inside carts then stashing you paint in the seats as well. seriously... bombing was all about these types of memories.

LOL DONT U LOVE WHEN IN THE TUNNELS N THAT TRAIN STOPS N THE CONDUCTOR TELL U TO LEAVE BEFORE THE COPS GET THERE

Nah only happened once I told the guy to fuck off I needed to take a piss. You gotta blend in my yoots wear all black and lay down when the train comes that shit is so much fun.

Nah we used to get it in. one time with REMO SEF and SHEAR, we got crazy twisted in the tunnels and found a spare track piece and it took us all to lift that heavy shit. we tried derailing the train. like idiots we waited right in front of it. it didnt derail but we seriously caused some TOTAL RECALL type shit in that tunnel.

Nah only happened once I told the guy to fuck off I needed to take a piss. You gotta blend in my yoots wear all black and lay down when the train comes that shit is so much fun.

LOL YEA I KNOE BUT IT HAPPEN TO ME IN 36AV I WAS ABOUT TO GOIN N HIDE IN THE HATCH BUT MA BOY WAS BEHIND ME N I DIDNT WANNA LEAVE HIM ALONE IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME IN A TUNNEL AND HE WAS SHITTIN BRICKS DAMN I GOT A FILL THERE WITH NO OUTLINE SMH I GOTTA GO FINISH THAT

kickin in the conducters door and make annaouncements on the loud speaker my geico lizard

lmfao o man that was the illest times....we used to od on the condutor booth talk mad shit have everyone on the train getting off ahah.... and yeah man CHK was the set colo mesoe runt core ruk alll these niggas had style and niggas was super clean...niggas should have a come back its 09 lots of heads is coming back

LOL DONT U LOVE WHEN IN THE TUNNELS N THAT TRAIN STOPS N THE CONDUCTOR TELL U TO LEAVE BEFORE THE COPS GET THERE

see thats the prob if the conductor saw you, you fucked up the game. the point of painting tunnels or any spot for that matter is not to be seen. u in and out 20 mins later something new on the walls. now if the conductor said all that he gonna go back and report regardless so they gonna be watching that or paying attention to that feel me? its like racking? if you go in a spot rack shit walk out and no one noticed you thats how u do it. if u went it running threw everything in the bag and run out security chasing and get away u aint rack, u just robbed the place. so now they put in cameras extra security gates and shit. its fucking up the game. my dude. it might sound like im hating but there is a clear difference thats how u keep spots sweet. sorta like whole sale national liquidators on broadway i used to rape it. go in fill my bag and leave i knew the works name and all. said goodbye as i left and they'd say see u again. but then the knuckle heads went in started kicking the gate open or prying it open rack like 3 cans and hot the whole spot up. if u keep it sweet you never got nothing to worry about. exAMPLE given lay-ups. you clean up after yourself and u keep your spot sweet you have no problems. like utica lay-up but then again utah had to go fuck that up...

Nah we used to get it in. one time with REMO SEF and SHEAR, we got crazy twisted in the tunnels and found a spare track piece and it took us all to lift that heavy shit. we tried derailing the train. like idiots we waited right in front of it. it didnt derail but we seriously caused some TOTAL RECALL type shit in that tunnel.

the good old days nadameanzingtons

I GOT A FEW LIGHT SPOTS NEXT TO REMO IN THE TUNNEL BETWEEN 74 N ELMHURST AV

LOL YEA I KNOE BUT IT HAPPEN TO ME IN 36AV I WAS ABOUT TO GOIN N HIDE IN THE HATCH BUT MA BOY WAS BEHIND ME N I DIDNT WANNA LEAVE HIM ALONE IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME IN A TUNNEL AND HE WAS SHITTIN BRICKS DAMN I GOT A FILL THERE WITH NO OUTLINE SMH I GOTTA GO FINISH THAT

Yo be careful when you bring people in there cause i brought my boy and he wasn't listening and he almost got hit you gotta make sure you're not bringing knuckle heads with you.