N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
JA U GOT BALLS BUT WB IS GONNA CUT THEM OFF 357 BS KREW NIGGA NOT A GOOD WAY TO START BACK CAUSE THAT WONT BE THERE IN THE MORNING YA HERD U XTC BITCHEZ

youre still moist under the pits my trouser.

how do you sound right now. 5 g's says youll swallow your internet thuggery like you swallow other inadiment objects when its time to handle your business in the streets. its easy when you have a hot cup of coco and pjs on - feeling mighty brave dont you my flemwad. you do not look hard and youre definitely riding bs cock all the way home roger.

lose some weight, get in shape and shave your back hair before you look damp in the puss my

tropical faggot

how do you sound right now. 5 g's says youll swallow your internet thuggery like you swallow other inadiment objects when its time to handle your business in the streets. its easy when you have a hot cup of coco and pjs on - feeling mighty brave dont you my flemwad. you do not look hard and youre definitely riding bs cock all the way home roger.

lose some weight, get in shape and shave your back hair before you look damp in the puss my

tropical faggot[/color]

CINCINATSKE FOR PRESIDENT .. THAT PALO VIEJO ON DECK PUTTIN THESE RATSCALLIANS IN CHECK.. I GOT A WAVE TO CATCH ..PSHINES SEX WAX ON THE BOARD HANGIN 10 ON YOU HOOLIGANS IN OUT GONE..ALL THE HATE IN THE WORLD BUT NIGGAS COULDN'T TOUCH ME IF THEY SNUFFED ME ..TAHAAAAA!! SELL CRACK SOFT SORRY FOR MY LACK OF NEON RAMPAGES MY GILIGAN HAT

tropical faggot[/color]

LMAO HAHAHA