N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I can feel you on this case in point I met that kid {insert toy tag here} in scrapyard one day I was dropping some shit off he introduced himself we kicked it for say 20 seconds couldnt really chat with son cause I had to get to the bank and deposit my ends I had just collected and as soon as I got home I see this skinny bird nigga on 12oz talking shit about me and my fine products The game is twisted and these lil niggas is type crazy if you ask me if you meet these lil niggas and dont give them the time of day they get offended and start talking shit about you on the internet shits retarded this is exactly why I dont speak to any one under the age of 25 about anything what so ever.................

so wavery:cool:

people just arent dealing with the same shit anymore. Everyone nowadays is at home and on the internet. Not outside in the street getting into something. You have kids writing now that have never seen a bombed street in their life. There are kids coming up who will never know the joy of chilling freely on the roof or in the building. Or holding down a block with kids you grew up with. and while all that shit is cool and celebrated the negative side to that is neglected as well. The violence ignorance and anxiety that came with old new york. Like riding on the train after school and just watching innocent folks get VIOLATED every day. Or the tension of having to walk through a block that wasnt yours. While that shit sucked at the time im glad to have lived through that shit cus it built character. alot of kids dont have the same proving grounds.

i wish i could find the rest of that doc. chilling with that girl was like a documentary man thats why i find it so hilarious i actually found a documentary on youtube about her.

what your saying is on point..but aint u like 20 yrs old ..i dont recall shit being that hectic in 2003 ..just an observation dont get emotional my thun..the god left the lessons on ya dresser get back after you read them scrolls my butter roll

people just arent dealing with the same shit anymore. Everyone nowadays is at home and on the internet. Not outside in the street getting into something. You have kids writing now that have never seen a bombed street in their life. There are kids coming up who will never know the joy of chilling freely on the roof or in the building. Or holding down a block with kids you grew up with. and while all that shit is cool and celebrated the negative side to that is neglected as well. The violence ignorance and anxiety that came with old new york. Like riding on the train after school and just watching innocent folks get VIOLATED every day. Or the tension of having to walk through a block that wasnt yours. While that shit sucked at the time im glad to have lived through that shit cus it built character. alot of kids dont have the same proving grounds.

i wish i could find the rest of that doc. chilling with that girl was like a documentary man thats why i find it so hilarious i actually found a documentary on youtube about her.

honestly dude, stop complaining. i understand where u are coming from, but the city is just as dead as you make it, its more alive then you think, maybe not as much as it was back in the day, but regardless.

honestly dude, stop complaining. i understand where u are coming from, but the city is just as dead as you make it, its more alive then you think, maybe not as much as it was back in the day, but regardless.

i do agree with you 100%

dont get me wrong i still make shit happen. Its not the same but theres still tons of stuff going on. Pretty much just ride the hipster wave. Or go to the bronx....the forgottenest of boros.

what your saying is on point..but aint u like 20 yrs old ..i dont recall shit being that hectic in 2003 ..just an observation dont get emotional my thun..the god left the lessons on ya dresser get back after you read them scrolls my butter roll

i know where youre coming from but

i wasnt born in 2003

and im def just one of the luckier gerbers.

YES HE DID START THAT SHIT HE CANT HANDLE SEEIN WB WRITIN IN HIS HOOD THROWIN UP BS AND 357 I CANT WAIT TO START THIS BEEF

I'd get bored too and look for toys to play with after going allcity a few time over via the decades