N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Had to do it!

Now listen kids. Dont go bitten the hand that feeds ideas my spare keys. These waters is big enough to view from a far. for now just keep that sunblock on in the sand cuz the heat is on my flip flops.

pointbreaku.jpg

RIP SWAYZE

PointBreak.jpg

my inspiration brings fourth this kind of wave...nothin but water on my team!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

S CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 51 (35 members and 16 guests)

LexDiamonds , jickrock , skeez ball , Johnnie Walker , cantbstopped , squeakingtons , manslawter , Most Wanted NYC , rielman , allfreetime , break_legs_ribs_100_bills , whowhatwherewhenwhy , Sleazeside Heights , George_Costanza_ , piano man , deado , supreme79 , DAPIFFMAN420 , nycHaBiTat , Cens3 , iminnewyork , Trinity , charlie manson , EARTH163 , FODA SE , Y Que? , *ASYLUM , Shower Man , Butter_Milkshake , luisfromcorona , propane p

YO BUMP THAT SWAYZE SHIT.

OH MY GOD?!? ZEROK? SERIOUSLY? NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE NO STYLE WHAT SO EVER, YOU ARE USING A NAME ALREADY MADE FAMOUS BY SOMEONE WHO HAD TREMENDOUS STYLE, AND YOU ARE BITING JTROK'S FACE IN THE "O"!!!!!!..... YOU ARE AS UNORIGINAL AS THEY COME.. WHO EVER THINKS YOU ARE GOOD MUST HAVE EYES LIKE MAP BECAUSE THEY CANT SEE FOR SHIT.. STOP WASTING YOUR PAINT AND SIGN UP FOR A GRAFFITI HISTORY REFRESHER COURSE..

hey marty glad to see you're back but thats not jt's face thats cose jts fff face now where he got that face from is a whole diffrent story.