N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
KEEP TALKN BOUT ME ATLEAst i no sum1 thinks of me u no me dec tbp

WHAY CAN'T TOYS JUST TAKE THE JEWELS DROPED IN THE PALM AND PUT EM AROUND THEY NECK INSTEAD OF TALKIN FRESH TO SOMEONE WHO BEEN DOIN THIS WHEN U WAS SUCKIN ON YOUR MOTHERS TIT.. THIS WHAT HAS CHANGED IN THE GAME MY GENTELMEN AND NIGGAS COME AT ME SIDEWAYS WHEN I DROP SCROLLS UP IN THIS PIECE ..THIS RIGHT HERE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THEN U HAVE THE NIGGAS WHO GONNA SAY YO WHY DON'T U TEACH THESE NIGGAS WHY WOULD I WANT TO PUT ANY OF THESE LIL DERELS ON TO ANYTHING..THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANOTHER GENERATION OF WRITERS LIKE THE WRITERS OF THE 80S AND 90S ME AND OTHERS ARE THE LAST OF A DYING BREED ..I BET IF THE SAME EXACT COMMENTARY WAS TOLD TO THIS DEC NIGGAS FACE HE WOULD HIS WHOLE RESPONCE WOULD BE TOTTALY DIFRENT BUT FROM BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN NIGGAS GET LIVE WIRE WHILE THE YOUTUBE WINDOW IS OPEN WITH A DBLOCK SONG PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND SMH..I NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD OF THIS DEC CHARACTER UNTIL TODAY TRUST ME MY PAR NO ONES THINKIN ABOUT YOU OR WANTS TO SEE YOUR SHIT

Kanye west makes great music at the end of the day. WTF people worried about his reaction at some corny ass award show. Fuck I care what 50 or prodigy or any other rappers personal life, or what they say about some wack ass country singer chick. I'm focused on the man music. If u don't like the music well then fuck it don't like it.

Any adults here heard the obcl 2 album?

(only built for Cuban links 2)

And I guess me asking for better pics guess yah nigga is just really wack

Kanye west makes great music at the end of the day. WTF people worried about his reaction at some corny ass award show. Fuck I care what 50 or prodigy or any other rappers personal life, or what they say about some wack ass country singer chick. I'm focused on the man music. If u don't like the music well then fuck it don't like it.

Any adults here heard the obcl 2 album?

(only built for Cuban links 2)

And I guess me asking for better pics guess yah nigga is just really wack

yo that shit is sooo hard kiid, for real. dres tracks are strong and ghost goes in as usual. intros are good money to. 4 times as good as that new bp..

suck my dick u fuckin hater:cool: :cool:

MY GLOMERATE HOW CAN YOU GET MAD DUDE IS 1000 PERCENT CORRECT HOW U JUST HIJACKED THE NEXT MANS TAG ..ZE ISN'T SOME UNDER A ROCK BOMBER THAT CAME OUT FOR A YEAR BACK IN THE EARLY 90S AND QUIT DUDES BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME AND STILL TICKIN..AND ITS NOT LIKE YOU DID A ZEONE OR SOME SHIT U DID A ZEROC EXACTLY LIKE ZE USE TO DO SMH IT LOOKS LIKE A HORRIBLE IMITATION AND THEN U TRYED TO SPICE IT UP WITH A CHARACTER ..PLEASE MY GUY LETS NOT AND SAY WE DID ..CHARACTERS AREN'T FOR EVERYONE ONE IN IN SOME CASES LIKE YOURS MAKE THE THROW UP LOOK EVEN WORSE NOT BETTER..THE BIG KAHUNA RATES THIS AS : TOTAL WIPE OUT

its all seniority, kids even the bucks my age

don't understand this , its not "hating, on ma dick,blablabla"

even if a nigga has the nicest throwie, tag, style, etc.

its the niggas that have more hours in. duty to shit on

the newer (see. "paying dues") its how the world is from

the doorman, firefighter, to a gangster its all seniority...

It builds character, weeds out people without heart... (possible snitches)

• Like 1