N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
old picture...

the 7 line now looks like horse shit with all thses toys doing wack ass mash potatoe fillin. the line looks like a bunch of mash pottaoes blobs...thses kids swear its ill...damn... if you are unable or unwilling to do anything else, get better or give it up...you can talk about oh get up get up...no one wants to see alot garbage getting up...id rather look at those pics of disabled people lickin eachothers ass holes than most of the line..

7 line looking all ragedy

if i could humbly drop a couple cents in this

maybe youd might want to get with the times

and take some kind of proactive change towards the situation we are in

for the love of the game?...or is that too gay and poetic?

because if it is? then i dont see the point in coming on here

and wasting joint fluid playing this broken record

sands shut ya mouth i see u logged in sweatin duck sauce waiting for my reply ..im givin u the courtesy of tellin u to shut ya mouth and not get rained on its kindve wack that i know u more for your 120z user name then your actual graff i need not elaberate further i dont want ur eyes swellin up with tears when you on stage and do that poetry thing you do lol.. do ya self a favor and remain in the cut my dooliard u aint ready for the spot light :lol: :lol:

im not talkin about what i did my guy im talkin about how the times have changed in this game ..when u tell me to step out the past and get with the future when it comes to graff why would i want to aint nothing official going on now i can count like 4 nigggas on my hand that actually know how to write that started writing after 2002 like i said kids have no respect and know it all i dont even bother with niggas like that its rare you meet a humble toy now a days ..toys are gassed up super stars that dont want to be taught niggas bomb for 3 months hit a couple trucks and roof tops post the pix online get props for there horrible shit and they dont need lessons..its to the point where toys are stealing styles from toys and lookin up 2 toys that dont even know they are toys wtf is really good

lololol ok ok i give up P, you win with this last comment my nigga....i just wanted to get a rise out of you my guy. pause.

this is true, the toys do look up to other toys. and niggas are scared to take a lesson from a more experienced and talented writer, but they will go behind that same writers back and steal his letters.

heres a good question/example for you, how many toys use skufs letters...everywhere i go i see replica S's and shit, the toys now a days dont even do carbon copies of niggas shit, they just clearly bite and try to add somethin to it. id say the majority of toys are coming from queens, lil punks tryna be tuff with there tight ass jeans and shit,,,runnin around tryna be soho like they hoes or somethin. little mother fuckers with no respect and no friends, so they go out and write on shit hoping to be noticed by other toys and make buddies and pals.

now when they get bagged they really dont know the next nigga and they soft anyways so they say ahhh fuck this nga...snitch snitch snitch, pop goes the weasel.

i wish you could still beat a nigga up and not worry about cops being at your crib before you get home. you gotta let alot of shit slide now a days cause niggas fingers are quick to dial 911.

the end.