N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you corney bro.. lol you lovvve meeee cus you neva was nothin in this graff game but a doodler.. go doodle summore wack throwup letters and put sum simple cornball face in ya O.. when you ever gonna step ya style up and start doin pieces? you aint tired of doin the same shit for the past 5yrs? lol

nigga you still livin in the 90s but the 90s aint here nomore..change or die kid, whens the last time you did anything worthwhile ??YOU CANT EVEN REMEMBER YOU FUCKIN PERNIL FOR BRAINS FAT DUMPLIN ASS NIGGA

.. you bout to go the way of the dinosaurs tubby...just a memory cus ya irrelevant...

tell me you love me fatso write it in ya wack marker tags..

or better yet do a throwy with a mcdonalds snack wrap for ya 0... :lol:.. do it on paper, then go to the freedom tunnels and take hours 2 paint it.. then post it on 12oz... but guess what?

im STILL everything you WANT to be:smiles:...

now if youll excuse me.. got things to take care of...and you got 12oz to read

3495537221_2169b43391.jpg

bling!

PARDON ME FELLAS IM NOT ON HERE EVERY DAY LIKE THE REST BUT I JUST READ ALL THIS BLABBER .YO SMASH NOT FOR NOTHIN BUT YOU TALKIN WILD WRECKLESS WHEN YOU USE TO BIG BIG ALL MY NIGGAS ESPECIALLY POST UP EVERY DAY. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I BEEN WRITIN SINCE 92 I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO CONSIDERS WHAT OLDSCHOOL BUT I NEVER HEARD OF YOU UNTIL SASTER OR 12 OZ YOU CAUGHT FAME OFF BEING ON THEM 2 SITES 24/7 I BEEN ON BOTH SITES SINCE THEY STARTED AND I REMEMBER WHEN YOU CAME ALONG AND WHEN YOU GOT BAGGED UP FOR THE ETCHING THATS WHAT I SEEN FROM YOU. POST PUT WAAAAAAAAAY MORE WORK IN ON THE STREETS WITH TAGS AND FILLINS AND MY DUDE IS NASTY .THAT 'S' YOU USE LOOKS LIKE STEMS THAT 'M' YOU USE LOOKS LIKE DOMS AND THAT 'A' IS MATES NO QUESTION THE NEW JOINTS YOU DO LOOK LIKE SHAUNS BUT THATS JUST MY 2 POST SONNED HALF OF 12OZ AND YOU HAVE THE WHOLE 12 OZ ON YOUR BUDDY LIST SO I KNO ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT WANT TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE AND ALOT OF YOUR PALS ARE GOING TO SIDE WITH YOU BUT IF YOU BEEN AROUND YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS MOST YOU NEW WRITERS WONT KNOW BUT REAL STREET BOMBERS RECONIZE IM NOT HERE FOR BACK AND FOURTH ONLINE WARS JUST SPEAKING MY PIECE ONE!

2743220383_98d136eb35_o.jpg

2543936081_e709bb0e4f.jpg?v=0

LOOKS KINDVE FAMILIAR?????????????????????????????

DSC06142.jpg

2543937191_0d288b1b2b.jpg?v=0