N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im sayyyin cant the mods delete toy flicks and ban all toys too?

To be honest, I wish I could delete more than I do, but who am I to judge?

I guess my whole thing with self promotion, is the denial. I mean it's great that you kids are putting in work, and doing what you're doing, but let someone else grab the flick and promote you. And if you do go on a website to promote yourself, and 10+ people start talking shit on your work, instantly, isn't that a sign to back off? Calling people your "fans" and telling them they're "on your dick" has to be 10X more "toy" than all the "toy" flicks in this thread right now. First off, you're giving yourself a huge pat on the back, which is the most bias opinion. It's like you think your shit don't stink, and you're trying to sell sandwiches made from it. Then you want to call everyone out, saying "STATE YO NAME!" I'm sure that's your favorite video and all, but don't go asking people who they are. What's that going to prove? I mean, that's a cop move. They'll come on here, post up some lame shit, try and get people riled up, then start taking notes on the back and forth. "Oh, so and so is this, and so and so has beef with so and so." As entertaining as it is to watch kids flounder around on here, that shit could pollute others lives who don't need that right now.

So if you come on here self promoting, and everyone stands up and throws shit at you? Humble yourself, and just lurk for a little while.

Or try one of the other online graffiti forums. I hear Puregraffiti's forum is really "kid" friendly.