Springfield, MA

onesandzeros

"I was just playin dog I know that shit gets buffed fast I'm from around there. Is scio the piece that is under the ricks auto body tunel? Its driping onto the lower level that shit is hot."

i dont kmow theres word out that somebody is using my name!so i dont know if its me or not i havent been over that way in a while!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a problem with the way punk toys use it to dis something that was twice as big and a thousand times better than what was under it, done by cats who were painting hard before these fools were sniffing markers and listening to fall out boy, trying to figure out what the next step towards bein cool in middle school would be...bitch move.

I have a problem with the way punk toys use it to dis something that was twice as big and a thousand times better than what was under it, done by cats who were painting hard before these fools were sniffing markers and listening to fall out boy, trying to figure out what the next step towards bein cool in middle school would be...bitch move.

first off i think you made the bitch move.. second of all respect its a big word you have to give it to get it!! there was plenty of room on either side so ya we took it as a dis.. you dont know me you dont have to i did my shitwith a cast on my hand so i earned that spot and im keeping it go over it you will get bufedim not lookin for war im not gonna waste my time linin you out i took my spot back burned your bullshit super ego trio and it is what it is keep cryin no one cares p.s. if you want to talk to me we have mutual friends dont call them get ahold of me! 123

damn you guys chill this is quite the pointless argument...but watever lets not argue about pink paint and whos on the legal wall..after all it is a LEGAL WALL...as nero once said to me its the trax and legal wall its not beef!not that big of a deal....peace 2 all...

Archived