Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo avid. You sidejock my spots again, I will fuck you up. Getting my shit buffed with your wack ass hollows. If you want beef let me know.. this time leave the baseball bat at home you tool. Tech at 4 tomoro. Bitch

ha! blame avid for the buff, man... im gonna guess you havent been in town since spring 2008.

bienvenue a ottawa mon ami ;)

IMG_4261.jpg

Yo avid. You sidejock my spots again, I will fuck you up. Getting my shit buffed with your wack ass hollows. If you want beef let me know.. this time leave the baseball bat at home you tool. Tech at 4 tomoro. Bitch

guccimad.jpg

Spit the name outta your mouth, half of your 4 posts are about AV,

Not a tech, 474 elgin at 4:30 though, gotta finish up with your girl first. Be there or be square.

E-Thuggin' for life dawg

A whack hollow for ya

PA310014.jpg

And as for you meowclops, since you seem to be enjoying those pictures SO much, here are a couple more for you

7-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Don't beat yourself up too bad buddy

this place is a fucking joke. Got little people talking mad shit, Bindar you know who you are and you ain't got shit on anyone. if you were caught up by yourself talking shit to these people you'd be getting your ass fucking handed to you. Your a fucking little bitch, you shut your mouth in person and then you go on here and talk some mad shit, your a wack mother fucker who loves to have some power with a keyboard...step up on the street son and lets see what you got. punk ass bitch:lol:

this place is a fucking joke. Got little people talking mad shit, Bindar you know who you are and you ain't got shit on anyone. if you were caught up by yourself talking shit to these people you'd be getting your ass fucking handed to you. Your a fucking little bitch, you shut your mouth in person and then you go on here and talk some mad shit, your a wack mother fucker who loves to have some power with a keyboard...step up on the street son and lets see what you got. punk ass bitch:lol:

And you pussy kids(toys) keep hiding behind screen names, then not one of you says shit in person. I don't waste my time talking to faggots when I'm chilling at tech or hop. Usually more concerned with talking to my buddies. but let's meet up, see what really goes down