Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha

POSER/NPE:

poser: alright,

here's a little **GAY** info, I don't talk about it much but it seems to be more important these days than ever before.

Myspace bio:

in 2003 I moved to Ottawa and immediately noticed the graff culture.

I started taking photos and quickly met Cerk in school.

during 2004 i stole countless sharpie magnums **LOL*** and bought my first OnTheRun flowpen from Norml.

Kanata didn't have one box, door, or smooth wall space that hadn't been hit by me.***THIS A LIE*** it's embarrassing actually, at least 5 tags are still running and look like complete shit...

at the time, i didn't know any better, i was and **STILL AM** a complete kanata toy but had a fuckin fun time

i dropped my first piece in early 2005, and later took the scraps to go put up a couple throws

I hit an apartment building and a school that night,

and went home feeling like i'd just conquered the world haha

next week at school I got a call down to the office and thought nothing of it... only to walk into an office to see 2 cops and my principal waiting for me. you know that sinking feeling?

turns out, some kid ratted me out for 100 bucks and i was handed a trespass warrant, a couple hundred dollar fine, and some community service. **OMG!!** nevertheless, i took a year or two break and came back as POSER!!!111 :clown:

i still tag occasionally and paint freights / chill spots but I had to slow it down after my previous incident. long story short, if i bomb or paint illegally, I'm kicked out and man, I can't afford that.

so THATS why I'm a kanata toy.

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Archived