Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

Well' date=' nothing I say is going to get through to you. You clearly live in your own little deluded world when it comes to graffiti. I mean, you claim not to care what I think or say... yet you keep fucking writing back; Even to stupid messages like the last one. You're a douchebag, and I'm going to continue to clown on you. What are you [i']actually[/i] going to do about it? Nothing - or I'd smash your goofy glasses into face. And you know it.

last response man.

you clown on me, kem5 compliments me...

who should i believe?

haha its so easy to just laugh you off man, have fun bombing, don't worry too much about me

Total cop-out.

Are you going to do anything about it? Nope. What a bitch.

For your sake I hope it really is easy to laugh off, since a lot of people are laughing at you; fucking tool. I'm sure if you tell Kem5 about this, he'll run to your defense since you guys are super best friends forever - and you're not just some guy on the internet to him, and has no idea what a pussy you really are.

Real talk.

MentKyev6.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo poser drop tags on the streets illegally like the rest of us if you want any sort of recognition or validity in this graff game, it's not art class we don't care about your portfolio.

wheatpaste doesn't count

honestly i think vandalism isn't your game just do canvases, art shows and other homosexual activities such as sodomy and salad tossing. you will thank me in the end.

further information included:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077UtUWGQOA

also please don't waste anybody's time with some half baked arguments that nobody will care about seeing as your opinion is A: flawed and B: worthless, seeing as you have never bombed a day in your life and never will, so thus you are not a graffiti writer but merely an aerosol 'artist', meaning that your opinion holds absolutely no weight whatsoever.

thank you and good day.

medium_2c70f99ca29f1fffba2f888aee5fb748.jpg