Lord Ashee's Picture Thread

Lord Ashee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HD_1710_M1.jpgi got the hook up on mean streaks...go to office max on the corner of michigan and south water..they got them there for $5 even...its a good ass deal..just tryin to help the skum out there............sincerly uncle reb

These are junk streaks. Sakuras are 20 times better. And 5$? markers4u.com has them for

3.23 and 2.69 if you buy 6dozen. They are too soft and wear out to quick.

Sakuras are the best IMO, And on that website theyre 2.65 a piece instead of 6$ like some places around here. And they ship really quick.

Not hatin, just sayin..

Oh yeah they ship for free on any order over 100$

No, the real THC is from the Northside...The Hash Crew...3 Hearts Club. Members of this crew were some of the dopest writers to ever come out of Chicago.

that thc is the real fill up there kep........but love

has some new tags around my way out south.....i bombed

a joint...came back and dude rocked the joint.....with triple

my tags......dope tho.......big ups to NET and Heckle

for fallin through the crib.......building with the god...........

shout out to the x.....and por crew.

hit me on the line sir dood..........

These are junk streaks. Sakuras are 20 times better. And 5$? markers4u.com has them for

3.23 and 2.69 if you buy 6dozen. They are too soft and wear out to quick.

Sakuras are the best IMO, And on that website theyre 2.65 a piece instead of 6$ like some places around here. And they ship really quick.

Not hatin, just sayin..

Oh yeah they ship for free on any order over 100$

junk?YOURS ARE 20 TIMES BETTER! JEEPERS!! the original means arent junk dumb fuck.you just dont know how to get loose with the goop...just because something is new doesnt mean you forget about the old quality shit.you got the mentality of a YUPPIE IN TRAINING...the picture is off the internet.the ones for sale dont look EXACTLY like the picture... ,SOOOORRRY? YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF MORE WISE THAT I IN THE ART OF THRIFTY SHOPPING.. just tryin to be nice....what was i thinking.......

i have a ?.......seven was a crew....i understand....

but wasnt there a seven in the dad crew.......can someone clear

that up for me..........thanks.........

and is that the same weasel ferom the old school......i forgot

which crew.......might be the same guy.....not sure.......

junk?YOURS ARE 20 TIMES BETTER! JEEPERS!! the original means arent junk dumb fuck.you just dont know how to get loose with the goop...just because something is new doesnt mean you forget about the old quality shit.you got the mentality of a YUPPIE IN TRAINING...the picture is off the internet.the ones for sale dont look EXACTLY like the picture... ,SOOOORRRY? YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF MORE WISE THAT I IN THE ART OF THRIFTY SHOPPING.. just tryin to be nice....what was i thinking.......

Do whatever you want. I wont contribute to the downfall of another chicago thread. pm me

MUST BE THE CRACK TALKING

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IT DONT TAKE MUCH FOR GAY GUYS LIKE REBEL GET THEIR PANTIES IN A BUNCH

GAYS LIKE REBEL ARE HIGH STRUNG

MUST BE THAT PRESSURE OF BEING A HOMO