I Need Money My Niggas

2Blazzed

Rents due.i accept all forms of currency, including your sisters underwear and nude pictures from the 1970's of your mom when she tried out to be a stripper.Marijuana is also gladly accepted. As well as a mad Oontz session or lolacat

pm me for my addy.

Ohhh yeah and MERO! I got them shrooms in my dude. it was raining cats and dogs the other night (literally) Its time to take a trip to the wonderful land of Brooklyn.

SAY NO MORE MY NIGGA YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM ME I JUST NEED YOUR DIGITALS AGAIN I GOT A NEW JACKLEBERRY. HIT ME UP DOGS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YEAH DOGS THAT E SHIT IS KINDA BRAZY, LAST TIME I JUMPED OFF WITH THAT SHIT I ENDED UP JUST SITTING IN MY CRIB LOCKED D WITH ALL THE SHADES DOWN LISTENING TO SOME GAY ASS "CHILL OUT" TECHNO TYPE SHIT COMPILATION THIS BITCH IN MY CRIB HAD ON, THE SHIT STAYED ON ROTATION FOR LIKE 3 DAYS AND NIGGAS DID NOT GO NOOOOWHERE OR EAT FOOD FOR WHAT FELT LIKE A WEEK B, REAL TALK. ALL I COULD DO WAS SIT THERE AND ROLL BLUNTS IN SLO MO...THERES LIKE 4 CHICKS WIT ME AND THEY WERE ALL TALKING A MILE A MINUTE AND I WAS SO FACED MY NIGGA THAT WHEN THEY WENT TO THE ROOM AND STARTED FREAKIN OFF I JUST STOOD IN THE DOORWAY WITH MY JOINT OUT SMOKIN A NEWPORT AND LAUGHING, WHILE MY COUSIN JUST SAT IN THE CORNER RUBBIN HIS FACIAL AND SAYING "YOOOO, MY FACE IS CRAZY, RAH?"