_

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

After 16 beers, it took me no less than 3 minutes to be able to click on this thread, cause its title is a single fucking underscore and hard as hell to hold my mouse over on.

Anyways, the best part about this article is how much it fucks with conspiracy theorists. Yeah, I'm sure the government and the Army LOVE to see this article pop up in the mass media. I'm sure they're thrilled. "That anthrax came from our labs? Yeah that's fine, no need for editing!! No need whatsoever to twist the story around and place the blame on those crazy Arabs!!"

Of course, now they'll argue by saying some mishaps have to "slip by" in order to maintain a fair share of realism... I should really get started on the 17th. Beer(s),

El Mamerro

Guest BROWNer

alright man, after what i read in the other thread, you better

not be driving anywhere tonight...:o

i'm not on this or that side of the article..even though its

a washington post article, not the most...uh..nevermind....

my girl told me about this stuff this morning....as soon as i

heard it i flicked around hoping to see some kind of real

news on it, something substantial, maybe a press conference

or some shit......nadda..............as far as i've seen this has not

been covered on ANY news networks....thats cnn, nbc, cbs, abc,

fox, msnbc, and even the cbc............

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Don't worry, I'm not driving tonight, staying put safely in my house tonight.

Anyways, I thought the Washington Post was pretty mainstream, considering I get it all the way up in Providence, but you know... Anyways, I just did a search on google, and the story's already on abcnews.com, startribune.com, and senate.gov... I don't think it gets any more mainstream than that, other than a White House press conference. Actually, on further inspection, the senate.gov one deals with something else altogether, so scratch that. Anyways... I forgot where I'm going with this. Here's a picture called donut.jpg:

http://sbl.salk.edu/~dkaiser/Donut.jpg'>

Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived