Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoulFoodMemphis

TENNESSEE!

9071311011_8c24aaca1f_z.jpg

took this picture in 2005, so that nosy has got to be at least from 2003/4?

9071310023_71d958850d_z.jpg

remember when? bumps to cinko for waiting for me at the bus stop

9071310897_23eaa06b20_z.jpg

poetry..

I've been seeing dycer get posted for a minute. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty dope. But um, is the guy from TN?

He's not from Tennessee but he lives in the state.

....seriously?

Guy does has style that stands apart from most in the state, which is refreshing.

Yea, Dyce and Page, though not natives they seem to know what staying fresh means. (beer and cig characters are the most pleasing thing seen in eons). Damn.

Feeling SAEPH's straights, that's how it's done.

the seriously comment meant nothing good towards dyce. not feeling that at all. looks like its straight off the highendlowlife's blog.

omens written all over it. im not going to say anything else about it. i shouldnt be on here giving my opinion anyway. im better at trolling..

• Like 1

^^^ Typical graffiti e-nerd ... knows every "cool" blog, lives in the forum and thinks he knows where every style comes from.

Bump Dycer! and all putting in work in TN.

• Like 1

^^^ Typical graffiti e-nerd ... knows every "cool" blog, lives in the forum and thinks he knows where every style comes from.

Bump Dycer! and all putting in work in TN.

:cool: :cool: join the movement dude.

graffiti e-nerds stand up!

the seriously comment meant nothing good towards dyce. not feeling that at all. looks like its straight off the highendlowlife's blog.

omens written all over it. im not going to say anything else about it. i shouldnt be on here giving my opinion anyway. im better at trolling..

Mann..fuck outta here with yr hatin ass. No one cares to hear your worthless opinion

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now