TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did u just say shut up when u talk to me is that possible? Im too stupid to understand sarcasm... I would love to see you naked since Im so gay... yea I said it ...and please fuck my mom in the ass...she loves it. This isn't my man gnars by the way make that clear this is his gay lover PASER the dude u have never met but would love to put your dick in my mouth...damn son I'm too sexy for my pieces!! I should of never painted over all of those other writers and stooped down to that level of a disrespectful biyatch ...Im such a slut bag hoor....and too scared to fight...just ask xaust...damn Im such a bitch...some one give me some roller blades so I can roll the fuck outta here.... My bad

damn son you got some issues...fuck you clown ass bitches...looking forward to seeing more of your shit getting capped...

so a recap

kaos has never met any of these dudes hes trying to start shit with. most likely just heard bs stories from tier and his minions.

tier still hasnt actually given a reason for his beef.

even if there was a battle and either side got burned, the little kid e-haters would still sit on here and talk shit about mfk and fake.

even if there was a brawl and heads got cracked (doesnt matter which side "wins") there would still be internet shit talk.

i was taught that if you have a problem with someone, you confront them about it, in every day life and in graffiti. Whether you fight or you battle, once its done, win or lose, thats the end of it, shake hands or dont, but thats the end of it.

im not in this, so dont bother, but have some honor and have some respect.

damn, i paint and it gets posted and dudes blow up. do you guys have circle jerk parties to figure out what kind of shit to talk on the internet?

i've got no beef with any of you guys and as many times as youve seen me, you still havent made your beef be known unless youre hiding behind a keyboard.

tier, ive told you in person, ive got no beef with you, yet you keep coming up with shit to talk about me. I dont go over your shit, i dont talk shit about you, yet you still sit around and find shit to talk about me and cant tell anyone why.

it was said when i was more active in graffiti that I had an ego. that all spawned from me not wanting to paint with 12 year old kids or grown dudes that act like 12 year old kids.

i never disrespected anyone who affiliated with people i didnt, yet i have an ego because you didnt agree with my mentality on the situation and you disrespect me for it. hey man, you and your friends do what you do, i'll keep painting here and there. guess you guys need something to talk about huh?

YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.YAMS.ZMAY.YAMZ.

MFK....BIGGER THAN GUNS....BIGGER THAN CIGARETTES.......Damn ask is writing that shit in essay form lol with a conclusion and everything.......

and it would be cool if more than just fucking am7 were at bonnaroo to rep tn....glad they told everyone.

Who's this guy? Problem with AM7 buddy?

Kaos you just joined the band wagon and started fucking shit up to be the new cool kid in town but it didnt slide,

just go back to rocking walls and Im sure they will do the same. Not talking shit but being an honest bystander.

Nah....I like going over people...so...getting gone over is par for the course...lets keep it moving...beef for life...NOW...stop speculating from the side line...and forget about it...

Archived