conrtived, trendy, bitten graffiti dos

lionheart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Hipster graffiti dos

remio is fresh carl is fresh and so is cake.... adek crushed shit back in the day and to this day still puts in work..... fuck the whole hipster bullshit... calling bubbley piecing letters hipster....is getting old... its simple its affective and because your barely cutting lines.... its easier to do...and fast...it gets the message across...and fucken a.... carl could probably knock out 12 of those freights to 1 of kwests.... dont get me wrong kwest is fire and has nothing to do with this topic... its just my opinion... thats 11 more freights to 1..... well fucken A.... dude gets his name out... shits legible..wtf can u ask for? stupid i tell u.... stupid... thats just the direction graffiti has gone... if u dont like it.... dont fucken paint like it... shut the fuck up and deal with it... tons of people paint like that.... get over it. i myself dont paint like that... but i still like to check it out... most the fills in those pieces are dope

and fucked up teeth

THANKS I RESEMBLE THAT COMMENT.

DONT GET YOUR AMERICAN APPAREL BRIEFS ALL IN A BUNCH. JUST DONT LIKE HIS SHIT AND HE SHOULDNT BE FRONTIN(LIKE YOU ARE-IF YOU KNOW ME SPEAK ON IT), LIKE HE'S REM.

O YEAH ALSO ADEK IS NOT HIPSTAR GRAFF.

WHAT A NOOB

i miss the old hipster thread.i think it got shut down when msk got put in it along with a few others.no one likes being labeled a hipster not even the coldest hipster.i think its funny.wouldnt shoe fetish heads or cats hella into underground bay rap,etc be hipsters.i wonder how long this one will last.

just because you were put in this thread does not alone classifie you as a hipster. if you're in this thread its because someone saw your graffiti and thought it fit the category. stop freaking out just because someone thought that your GRAFFITI was hipster esque. it does not mean that you are a hipster in real life. just my thoughts comment or not.

Archived