xmen unite

aerosoulasylum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
xmen=gayest crew ever..

^^ If the XMEN are such a toy crew then why even bother to come onto this thread to post such a lame failure of a comment..

Perhaps you should stick to the place you hang out the most: THE TOY AISLE AT WALMART

Always amazes me of soo many jealous toys out there. You mad cuz you ain't down and will never be able to get down with us.

Next time you post a lame comment state your true name toy....

don't bother Deen,,, kids and even older Toys rely todays knowledge in the internet pictures and shit, they only see whatever is in here,Artcrimes or magazines and don't even know what we do on the outside,,,that's why I don't post shit anymore.

If one's not famous... ...they hate cuz nobody know who you are

if you get up and make money out of this... ...they hate cuz they think you a sell out

so why bother

DIEMS [wes]

XMEN

BNA

FUA

KD

anybody know this clown:

i cant believe somebody would really put a toy like this down. if so, its a shame. hes disgracing the name in philly

I don't think you should be so quick to assume that anyone put this toy disrespectful clown down with us. HE IS NOT DOWN WITH US! We don't just put any people in the crew you have to "earn that honor".

Annoys me the amount of wanna bees that try to get fame claiming they are down with us.

They're all over the place: on the internet, youtube etc.

Thanks for letting us know, hopefully we'll take care of this impostor or someone around will!

I don't think you should be so quick to assume that anyone put this toy disrespectful clown down with us. HE IS NOT DOWN WITH US! We don't just put any people in the crew you have to "earn that honor".

Annoys me the amount of wanna bees that try to get fame claiming they are down with us.

Thanks for letting us know, hopefully we'll take care of this impostor or someone around will!

DEEN, check your PMs.

BEYOND.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Internet faggotry.

your welcome for letting you know

whether yall take care of business or not is whatever but dont get it twisted: i didnt ASSUME anything. this toy wannabe whatever reps YOUR crew and goes over philly legends

if HE IS NOT DOWN as you claim, somebody from your crew should tell him to stop reppin it. its not a good look for yall, end of story

however, if there is ANYONE in this crew ANYWHERE that will cosign this clown, PM me. i dont believe it

internet faggotry indeed