xmen unite

aerosoulasylum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

FOR THE HATERS AND THE DOUBTERS HERE: THE CHICAGO XMEN ARE OFFICIAL XMEN. THEY ARE FAMILY RECOGNIZED BY ME AND DJ NO. THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN ROCKING FOR OVER 2 DECADES.

THE XMEN WAS FOUNDED IN 1978 BY RES1 TATU SOE RAZE and a few others. There is much more to the XMEN than just graffiti, back then it was also a social clik as well. Many of the current XMEN in NYC are inactive, unlike the CHICAGO XMEN who never stopped and been rocking for decades non stop. There are also many XMEN that just stopped and moved on in life and many that moved to new locations, some to other parts of the world.

LET'S GET TO THE POINT THOUGH, NYC XMEN AND CHICAGO XMEN ARE THE SAME AND ONE CREW.

I'VE BEEN GONE ALONG TIME BUT I'M BACK NOW! ~> DEEN XMEN

DEEN DJ NO SIVEL HEKS PAGE TRUE , IF YOU DON'T KNOW ASK ME! SIVEL KNOWS WHERE TO FIND ME. FOR YOU NYC PEOPLE YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AT ME.

2008 LOOK FOR NEW THINGS.. TESS1 IS COMING BACK SOON.

WE'LL BE HOOKING UP WITH OUR BROTHERS IN CHICAGO REAL SOON AND THEN IT'S ON..NOT LIKE IT WAS EVER OFF! XMEN FOREVER!!!!

NYC/CHICAGO XMEN FULL EFFECT 2008..

PEACE TO ALL MY XMEN .. DEEN