~~SACRAMENTO~~916~~

METHDOPEGRAFF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya 4real everyone is to touchy, you didnt own the bridge in the firstplace you just drew your name on it....if someone else does the same spot as you and its dope than obviously they recognized that your shit would make theirs look better, but if they throw up some garbage than maybe you should get upset. fuck politics anyways just destroy evrything and make it look good while your doing it........and watch superbad

why r u typing in ebonics? it seems like it would take more work 2 do that,

and whats a freestyle?

maybe cuzz im a nigga foo! nah it was a freestyle! dude shit was like 2 inches into my shit from da left and right! if it was like two feet away i wouldn't swet it...

ya 4real everyone is to touchy, you didnt own the bridge in the firstplace you just drew your name on it....if someone else does the same spot as you and its dope than obviously they recognized that your shit would make theirs look better, but if they throw up some garbage than maybe you should get upset. fuck politics anyways just destroy evrything and make it look good while your doing it........and watch superbad

ya it was sum toy ass shit! how would u feel if u hit up sum koo ass freestyle then that gay ass circle F did two wak freestyles by ur krew? But fuk it ur right

AMEN! BUMP SuperBad! And dont forget spermicidal lube..

dude, how can we close such a productive discussion forum such as this one? i mean c'mon weve got topics like " why dey paint so close to me?" and eveyones favorite "iz you a cop"

and no one can forget "who's biting who" theres no time to post pictures when were way to busy talking about it. bigmac owns the whopper, burger king totally bit the bigmac's style and they built a building waaay to close to mc'donalds, burger king needs to change its name cuz theirs already one in atlanta.

:mad: :mad:

yo its about time we all can agree one something. ha,ha,ha. yo on some real shit my homie just told me about three dudes that went on a painting spree and got, got a few days ago..

super weak, all the cops reading this post are fucken high fiving now

:mad: