925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true....tyboe been had hands. i remember him n chez crushin 80 thru the v back in like 99 pretty hard. and i was like that dood writes tyboe...genius! billy blanks slangin tapes like cakes to fat girls who think theyre losing weight cuz they shadow box while this bald dood with a lazy eye yells at them. i talk bout chubby chicks too much on here.

Definitely not that bitch dvide homie..I've seen those two lil faggots makin retarded ass stickers together and have tags together n shit prolly that punk ass advek fool...never see him ups anymore kinda odd...one stops new one begins.

damn dude you stay bumpin those gums huh?

haha god damn

:confused:

really? fuck i didn't even know that...fuckin news to me. damn, maybe i should have my mom cancel my order for that fresh 35 color montana stamp i was going to do in the canals.

alright serious question though. specifically what about those pieces (excluding big bad king rome and chez) makes them "suck"?