925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

sure got a rise out of all the stm cats on this thread

font or not antes still blows his load on all of your faces and that little "production" is ll the proof I need

now, I'm not saying antes is the shit by any means

Kid has talent but is a few years away from doing some impressive shit.

And "unique styles" HA!!! Antes bit hard to get his shit to where it is now (which is a little more original) and then all you toys swung from his nuts so long that his old letters chaffed its way into your style!

unique

awoke's style looks like it has its dick up antes ass and his mouth on menor's letters

and senal (dont even know why im bothering with this toy!) he stuck on their shit when they were still writing mgs ....

I'm not even going to say anything about the rest of stm cuz in my opinion the rest of stm retired

step ur game up pussies!

lets see how well this ruffles ur feathers

yea you guys neda realize that im jus a dumb as kid dats mad,

kuz no one vies my shit on flickr nd dat dat i hav to post my shit under some one else name.

kus no one would boder or even want to serch for mine.

leav me alone:( :( :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

font or not antes still blows his load on all of your faces and that little "production" is ll the proof I need

And "unique styles" HA!!! Antes bit hard to get his shit to where it is now (which is a little more original) and then all you toys swung from his nuts so long that his old letters chaffed its way into your style!

unique

awoke's style looks like it has its dick up antes ass and his mouth on menor's letters

and senal (dont even know why im bothering with this toy!) he stuck on their shit when they were still writing mgs ....

I'm not even going to say anything about the rest of stm cuz in my opinion the rest of stm retired

step ur game up pussies!

HAHAHHAAH ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? YOU CAN ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND ACT ALL HARD ON THE INTERNET BUT I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU SAY THAT TO ONE OF THEIR FACES HAHAHA.

And that's all I'm going to say about that. More pictures, less talking.

unique

step ur game up pussies!

wtf do u even writee?? you dnt no shit or your just mad cuss dey probly went over one of your weakass shit with better shit.lol hahaha