my questions on the WAR ON TERRORISM

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH

ive been watching the news on and off for the past month and ive got some questions that may seem stupid or not i dunno......

whats the deal with the taliban bitching about american attacks killing afgan civilians?? i mean they cowardly killed thousands or americans and destroyed part of nyc and they bitch about a few civians whats up with that ???the way treat their woman and children it seems they dont give a fuck anyway

how could they seem so tricky and smart(in a sick kinda way) to plan such a attack, and think they would get away with it .. that attack musta takin quite some thought, good ideas and good education to pull it off..and what they could get away with it and have no problems??? the us has quite a big , well trained amry.navey,air force and all that shit. did they think they were going to sit there and do nothing about it??? or did they just think they were going to win this war?

what was the point of it?? i mean ..the americans are just gonna search the country top to bottom find the fuckers kill em put in a new goverment that is pro american and they prolly wont have any problems with em .. i dunno im pretty sure ill be visiting or vacioning in afganistan in my life time, kinda like what vietnam is like today ..this is exactly what the taliban didnt want

im not right or wrong .. the future will tell anyway if anyones not sick of talkin about it try to answer my questions intelagently

ohh ya and a FUK YOU in advance goes to the people who will post b.s on this thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's disturbing to hear the Taliban speak nowadays. They said they left Kabul, Mazar E Sharif, and Kandahar saying they surrendered to spare Afghan casualities. Yet while they were in power they killed hundreds of civilians for minor 'crimes' Such as not having a beard long enough. Showing movies,playing music etc. They would execute women if it was thought they had an affair. Key word being thought. These are the same people that banned school for women. And discouraged any schooling other than religious madrasa's. At a period were Afghanistan was in serious famine. It seems like it would have been a good idea for the people of Afghanistan to be educated to help take care the sick. Make advances to help agriculture despite drought. I don't know just my 2 Centz

Archived