maybe it wasn't the taliban after all.

Guest !!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

Your failure to be informed, does not make me a wacko.

you can't reason with the unreasonable.

i have no qualms with any avenues of thought

concerning the timing of the video, or any other

suspicians EXCEPT this idea that the visual

representation of bin laden is somehow

fabricated......like its some kind of fuggin' animation

or some bullshit...its ridiculous...

Originally posted by cleansheets

So a guy who doesn't wear a wristwatch because he knows it can be detected from a sattellite, allows himself to be taped at a dinner party , and the US "finds" the tape left behind in a house?...Kinda like how we " found" all that stuff in the supposed terrorists car..like arabic flying instructions...and a koran...

Does anyone else smell a setup?

Bin Laden was trained by the CIA in the past..he knows how they operate, and is smart enough to not just leave a tape behind, or to let himself be filmed..period..If you are the most wanted man in the world, are you gonna go to some god dam dinner and let homeboy film you while you blabber on about some old shit?.....Think...any criminal knows this is a no-no...

You can love your country, without loving the fascist government operating it....

couldn't have said it better myself---

the man is not dumb..

however some try to believe WE are...

oooh its worth spending sometime on that webpage...

thanks ctrl+alt+del..

Browner's right... and I'm disenheartened... to think that your lives are so unbearable that you find the need to fabricate some sort of imaginary conspiracy to 'frame' some asshole dirt farmer? I mean, do you guys actually think that with only the power of the mind and spirit, in the footsteps of Ghandi, Usama can unite and lead a people (much less the world he wants to dominate) into a peaceful future?

be real, turn off the news, go back to watching Scooby Doo

So a guy who doesn't wear a wristwatch because he knows it can be detected from a sattellite, allows himself to be taped at a dinner party , and the US "finds" the tape left behind in a house?...Kinda like how we " found" all that stuff in the supposed terrorists car..like arabic flying instructions...and a koran...

Does anyone else smell a setup?

Usama is human

Humans are fallable

Usama is not infallable

that's an awful argument, people keep tryin g to use it too... 'you mean this guy who's so smart...' yeah... it happens, look a Dale Earnheardt, was he not a good driver? did he not have enough experience? Jimi Hendrix, brilliant musician, terrible pharmacist... Mama Cass just thought she was gonna have a sandwhich... Gary Hart, the once and future king, let ONE date ruin his entire(guaranteed) shot at the presidency... Bill Clinton seemed to think we'd belive his jism appeared on that ugly chicks dress in a moment of sheer miracle...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

you can love your country, without loving or supporting the fascist government operating it.

Bullshit. Everything you love about this country is a direct result of how this "fascist" government runs it, and how society responds and behaves according to it. If you like the way your country works overall, then you like the way your government works overall, no ifs or buts. So if you hate the government, don't go saying how much you love the country they've created.

I'm personally getting fucking sick of all the conspiracy "Question everything" people writing like they're so well-informed and smart and how everyone else is a blind fool. The ones who disregard traditional media seem to have no qualms about doubting shady, official-sounding websites that promote their types of thinking, and those who claim that they arrived at their conclusions from thinking on their own, don't realize that 20 million other conspiracy theorists arrived at the exact same "clever" conclusions, which end up on the websites the first group look at. The tape is a special-effects extravaganza!! Woo-hoo!!! I'm smart because I can conjecturize about such a scenario, while everyone else eats up the whole genuine-tape mush!! Along with Brown and Smart, I'm disenheartened at your need to place such faith on imaginary conspiracies in order to somehow feel smarter.

I have no opinions about the veracity of the tape for one simple reason and fact: Not me, not you, not 99% of human beings alive in the world today will ever know the true story behind this war, will never have access to the 100% real facts, and will therefore always hold arguments eithr deeply based on speculation or superficially based on biased, filtered facts. I'm sick of know-it-alls. And I'm sick of the fact that I'm in Puerto Rico right now, ready to go to the beach, and it's scheduled to rain till well after Christmas. Fuck. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived