Lonely and Worthless Souls...

desism_ktc

Back in the day, benching the NYC subways was a bit different than it is nowadays in the freight world. If you missed the train you wanted flicks of you knew it was going to head back within a couple of hours. In the mean time, it became a way to watch the lines and brag or criticize, take pics with your 110 or Kodak disc camera and hope you would get some decent shots before the cops told you to leave or a rival crew would start beef as they got off the train.

Today you can paint a car and it may disappear into the abyss of the freight world and never been seen by you or photographed by the many photographers out there, it’s destiny virtually unknown. I don’t live near any main lines that give me the option to photograph “the best” freights but it does offer some mix of reporting marks enough to please at least a couple of people in this forum.

So I hope you enjoy this post of about 50 flicks with a nice variety of cars, writers and crews and a catfish skeleton found on the tracks…

You know how the story goes, please wait until I am done posting for your bitches, gripes, complaints or accolades..

Peace

ghost of graffiti past

1982-???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived