Brass Knuckles Set....."Take-2"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW THIS FOR MY TONE YOU FUCKIN IDIOT YOU ARE A COWARD WHO HAS BEEN HIDING BEHIND THAT SCREEN NAME FOR A LONG TIME SO FUCK YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT OR KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ONLY REPLY IF YOU CAN MAN UP HOMEBOYDONT REPLY BEHIND THAT COWARDLY BULLSHIT NAME PEYOTE. IS THAT TONE BETTER BITCH? I WISH FOR ONCE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS CITY ONE OF YOU FAGGOT ASS BK HATERS COULD JUST MAN THE FUCK UP AND FACE ME ......BUNCH A FUCKIN BITCHES............GET OUTTA HERE YO MAMA IS LOOKING FOR YOU ! DONT PLAY LIKE THAT PEYOTE YOU MIGHT BREAK SOMTHING..

why dont you actually paint for once?

oh wait you dont anymore. so you dont matter.

im not even going to make threats over the internet because unlike you guys, i dont want to be known for doing that. you cats fell off, stay that way.

thats funny.

i dont know why your mad at me.

your e-beef is amusing.

this is like the second or third time you've commented on the "dosent matter" thing.

im very aware of my "shit" status.

as my screen name states,

im like the opinion of one who wont state thier name,

i just dont fuckin' matter.

stop givin' me attention,

i cant handle it, im blushing.

and its funny because it all started over a simple misunderstanding.

the dude only needs the smallest excuse to start talking shit but we all know that individual members of BK can't fight for themselves

the day you want to man up and settle whatever stupid shit you have towards me one on one then please vauge let me know.

its kinda sad beacuse these cats have so much talent but maybe if they stopped trying to be like TKO people actually would respect them.

WHAT REACTION DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU TELL ME TO WATCH MY TONE THEN MENTION BAR BRAWLS COME ON DUDE YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW ME . I CAN TELL YOUR NOT AN IDIOT. FOR YEARS PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE ONLY HIDDEN BEHIND 12 OZ. MAN I'M DISSAPOINTED IN MYSELF FOR LETTING YOU GET TO ME . HOW CAN I GO ONE ON ONE WITH A GHOST. THIS IS SAD . DONT YOU TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT MANING UP. ASK YOUR BOYS ABOUT ME THE OLD SHOOL DUDES WILL LET YOU KNOW THE REAL DEAL.

and its funny because it all started over a simple misunderstanding.

the dude only needs the smallest excuse to start talking shit but we all know that individual members of BK can't fight for themselves

the day you want to man up and settle whatever stupid shit you have towards me one on one then please vauge let me know.

its kinda sad beacuse these cats have so much talent but maybe if they stopped trying to be like TKO people actually would respect them.

i dont know who you are or care at all because im not even in bk anymore... but i bet the vague would give you a proper thrashing.

im drunk at the library. books and shit son.