BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
going over dekor is some hoe ass shit. now you have two crews taking your shit out, when it could have just been you getting served up by asic.

Crow isn't as clever as he thinks he is. I guess it has eluded him that Dekor is also in Railheads. I'm guessing you would know, I believe they do get up quite abit. .... .

not pointing fingers but ASIC started it! my trains are geting slashed with ETC on them thats why the whole crew gets take'n out ,,,im not going 2 rewrite all the shit that has been going back and forth with us.... in wars peices will be lost, im not afraid to get my as whiped, it wont stop me from crossing you out!

Ha! You need your binky crybaby.

Yeah, and its your girl with all the tears and all the excuses.

All these slick ass comments you no body fags keep throwing around, WILL come back to burn you. Our squads are built for this shit, we have BEEFED with the best and you one pretty freight a month fags wont even be a speed bump in our way. All this talk about flying some where to fight, this goes out to any of you pussies fly down here or we will take that ticket to the nw and handle you bitches. I know tough typer asic is going to come with some cyber threat gayness, but remember you fuck with one you are going to get all of us. I dont care if you are down with this person or that, because when it comes to CREW SHIT we ride together. One more of your gay ass comments and you will have more than just crow and his boys to worry about. You guys talk alot of shit on the computer, now lets see if you can back it up on the lines or with the hands. It your move now!

All these slick ass comments you no body fags keep throwing around, WILL come back to burn you. Our squads are built for this shit, we have BEEFED with the best and you one pretty freight a month fags wont even be a speed bump in our way. All this talk about flying some where to fight, this goes out to any of you pussies fly down here or we will take that ticket to the nw and handle you bitches. I know tough typer asic is going to come with some cyber threat gayness, but remember you fuck with one you are going to get all of us. I dont care if you are down with this person or that, because when it comes to CREW SHIT we ride together. One more of your gay ass comments and you will have more than just crow and his boys to worry about. You guys talk alot of shit on the computer, now lets see if you can back it up on the lines or with the hands. It your move now!

This is between Asic and Crow, nobody brought your name or your crew into it.

Archived