PITTSBURGH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
EVERY PITTSBURGH THREAD GETS FILLED WITH NEW JACK GARBAGE.....NO TOY SHIT PLEASE

i'd rather see some new jack shit ...then shit 20 years old....the old heads need to quit livin in the past and put in some work...ya'll nothin but memories...

..unless they're your own and you want advice, do not bring up the arrests or court/judicial proceedings of individuals

..even when they have made the newspaper.

so many people [can] look at this forum

do not forget that law enforcement, as well as prosecutors attempting to gather information or even evidence may try to use this forum as a tool to help them convict

it is also an open invitation for rumors, speculation, and general shit-talking

rest assured that if you read about an arrest in a newspaper, surely you will also be able to read about the outcome of the trial [with some searching if neccesary]

it is not neccesary to inquire about the results here

open discussion of the misfortunes of others is bad policy..

keeping this stuff between the defendant and their lawyer is common sense

thanks.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113813

i'd rather see some new jack shit ...then shit 20 years old....the old heads need to quit livin in the past and put in some work...ya'll nothin but memories...

what a fucking tool. homie needs to get checked proper, "ya'll nothin but memories" fuckin direspectful little shit.

I got nothing but love for the Pitts, but you know you need to close the thread. You know its the responsible thing to do in this situation.

ATTENTION: reason why pitts thread closed

The police are looking at all of your photobucket accounts and any other photohosting sites you use. RENAME PERTINENT FILES

DELETE ALL HEAD SHOTS even if its some stank SS crack head girls

MAKE YOUR SHIT "PRIVATE"

dallus especially you, your shit with head shots was too easy to find

this is all facts

if you could only see the files they have on all of you....

and STAY THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET. CASE CLOSED. CLOSE THREAD.

that jexs water earl is boss shit. and we dont all just want to see the same flicks from ten years ago all the time, just like we dont all want to see the newest toy shit that got painted on the south side tracks. i got love for the old heads. but i only show just as much love as they show me.