PITTSBURGH

fuck legals if u dint dun years of "illigals"

and on another note we should try not to get this thread closed again, try to stop OD'ing on posting our own flicks so everyone knows our buisness, and stop beefing and pointing fingers and droppin names and shit like that. that would be a start.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why does my post get deleted every time? i cant have an opinion?

sometimes an opinion gets over ruled by the facts on teh ground. In many ways you sound fairly young and dont really seem get how things work. With enough momentum the happenings to one or a small number of dudes can have a dramatic effect on a much larger grouped of people; of which you might be one.

I don't know you or what you do or don't do; but I do know that if you ever had a case/ issue, and images and or fucktards on a website were threatening to put you in deeper then you would be with out you might appreciate someone looking out.

so theres not pittsburg thread for a while, honestly how does that effect your quality of life? the rest of the world is not sweating what goes in the pittsburg on a day to day basis. The people who care Know and or can find out.

I also know for a fact that some fo the threads you point to has not being treated the way this thread is, have been treated exactly the same.

NOW IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAS AN ISSUE YOU HAVE THREES THINGS YOU CAN DO;

GET A TISSUE

START YOUR OWN WEBSITE

PM ME AND HAVE AN ITELEGENT EXCHANGE.

WHEN PITTSBURG IS READY FOR A NEW THREAD IT WILL BE STARTED NOT BEFORE....

****** just so you know i dont know ANYONE in your town. NO ONE. Im sure yall are all dope, im not checking for you; but i do believe in honor amongst thieves.