Need tips on my handstyle

Hyst

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
step1[/size][/color]

wear a loose fitting hat. must not be worn backwards or over the ears. but loose enough to allow air flow.

step2

smoke marijuana.

step3

burn out and realize that's all you can do with your life.

and give up.

:)

but keep smoking weed.

makes some people richer.

and funds graffiti.

graffiti = terrorism to mass media.

the ultimate warrior to helvetica font

FIGHT THE POWERS DO YOUR PART SPARK SPARK SPARK

jus don't nark nark nark.

kk

STEPS ARE FOR FAT PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LOOSE THE WiEGHT

hahaha this dude said "the ultimate warrior to helvetica font" :lol:

i can dig that jack

Hello I am new to graff writing, I have been looking at graff and studying up on it for about two months, and I finally want to try it. I have been working on handstyle for the past few days and, there are somethings I don't really get about it. Do you need to connect every letter,How do you come up with letter styles?, How do you write your handstyles with a large chisel tip marker?, Should I just practice with random words? and create my own way of writing them?, If you can can you show me any simple handstyle techniques?. I wish I could show you my handstyle but, my digi is broken now :(

look at this website should help

http://www.learngraffiti.net/graffiti_alphabets.htm

Only way it will get any better is by writing, like many people before me have said, just get yourself a notebook or plenty of scrap paper and get scrawling. Don't aim to hit any kind of "style", just write and keep writing... The flow and style will develop as a natural bi-product of writing.

alright, kids i know always ask the same question, when you first start, try to make your tag look readable at first, dont put to much random shit in it, start out slow and dont get in head ovder heels......And since your new anyways, bomb every stop sign and mailbox in the town nearest to you, dont tag anything AT ALL near your house.

Archived