probation???

Faza-Crew

yea. the thing that prolly will fuck me the most is that i was in a crew, and where i live, the cops are fuckin douches, and are convinced that "crew" meens gang. fuckin dicks

definitely dont rat out ur boys so if they dont say anything about a crew just deal with it and you keep quiet about them too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thanks remix... and alex, the cameras were up at the top of these redwood trees so theres no way i coulda seen em...

wtf where were u bombing?? fuckin yellow stone national park up in red woods LOL

definitely dont rat out ur boys so if they dont say anything about a crew just deal with it and you keep quiet about them too

fuckin right, i aint no snitch. and i was tagging up at this huge ass wall of an electric facility or some shit near some fuckin rich peeps house. ima dumbass, shoulda known those bastards would have cams.

a crew doesn't mean you run around telling people about it. you still need to keep quiet about it. ideally the cops should only know a crew exists through the tags.

exactly, but they caught me on camera throwing up my crew

• 1 month later...
if they do drug test you

go on anarchistcookbook.com in the drug forum, and search for ways to cheat a drug test.

shrooms dont show up

ahaha, dont listen to anything on that site or people that belive in anything in that site/book. My mate tested positive for MDMA so he made them retest him them next day and he drank bulk water, which helped flush the toxins out of his system, the next day he tested negative for them so he said them made a mistake.

But fuck water, you can buy all kinds of things that de-toxify your body, my local bong shop sells all kinds of them.

yeah fools... thanks for the help, but i talked to a lot of peeps who have gotten caught for graff, and none of em think i'll get drug testing for graff... we'll see though... if i do its the good old: take the clean piss, put it in an emty visine bottle... nut that shit...