The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

cro vs vader battle

u still senic cans warmer,,, how long u sit on it when u riding with him..... do you get butt ache at the end of the mission.... cant believe u go to the beach to take picture of guys surfing in there tight wet suit..... hahahahahahaha....

im hollering n flicking at bitches in ther bikini, thong, n swimsuit!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

that cro def deserves a face palm, and what the fuck is that black shit? best thing to hit jersey yet?? really??

heroin-addict.jpg

wow cant believe a dope head is talking to me this way, i usually give them coins when i bump head with them in the streets bombing.... that what u want peanut some of my spare change so u can smack again... lol....to me u are the egg in the commercial hahahahavvvvvvv

i don't even paint w senic he has nothing to do with anything

those flicks are of me moron i'm in the water when it's 30 degrees outside getting barrelled out of my skull.. all the bitches come flocking over when my session is over..

you're at the scum beach hollering at teenage bitches and they're running away from you hollering at the cops for help! hahahahah

"this old man won't stop following me! help officer!"

im a dope head? right... your a fuckin idiot who needs to learn how to paint, that vaders still better than that cro bullshit. ill shit on you, you wanna toss me some coins?? i bet i got more money than you'll ever see in your life you punk ass bitch. pm me, id like to stomp on your face you fuckin pussy. you would think by now you would realize that nobody likes your shit, nobody wants to see it, and you and your shitty crew give the whole state a bad name. thank god i dont live in jerz anymore, fuckin sad over here.. you faggots keep fuckin up the game..

anybody_wanna_peanut?

Status: Offline Re: The True Story Of Selling Heroin In New York - Yesterday, 09:41 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just recently got clean off heroin, i been struggling with it ever since i started using it, a little over a year ago. Im clean now and getting to this point was really really hard, I was able to get clean with the support of my family, specifically my wife. My wife has been away for for a couple years doing work..and i started using again when she left after new years. I used heroin to deal with my loneliness, anxiety, and depression, and i guess it worked, considering i was oblivious to everything going on around me. Shit started to get really really bad. I couldnt make it through my day with out using, around 11 or 12 o'clock the sickness would set in, chills, sweats, nausea, aches and pains, and i would have to run to the bathroom and get my fix, didnt matter where i was. The shit basically took over my life. I didnt have the heart to tell my wife, out of fear that she would leave me, but she knew something was wrong with me, she just didnt know what. I finally decided enough was enough, and i knew i had to stop, it was either stop, or lose everything that meant anything to me, and i couldnt imagine not having my wife, and i couldnt deal with the thought of dying and leaving her all alone. So i stopped, told her what was up, she had know i was messed up, she just didnt know it was so serious. I was clean for a week, maybe a little longer, and i relapsed, I wish i knew what the fuck i was thinking at that point, because i swore to myself that i would never put anyone through that again, including my self, considering that heroin withdrawal is the worst sickness i had ever experienced. After i started using again, i wasnt as bad as before, I would wait as long as i could before i would use, usually using late at night. This was the stupid thing i could have done. I decided that i really really needed to fucking stop, or i would die, i could literally feel myself dying, I was killing myself slowly, and for what? at this point, the heroin wasnt even getting me high, it was just making it so my body wasnt sick. I wasnt having fun, i was using by myself, even arund friends, i would hide it. I live in the philadelphia/ camden, n.j. area, and the shit is everywhere, literally everywhere. kennsington and somerset is basically an open air drug market, anyone who is familiar with this area knows how bad it is. I finally stopped shooting up, but i was so scared to get sick, i started using oxys and roxys and shit like that, not to get high, just so i wouldnt get sick. I finally stopped that shit, and what do you know, i got sick worse than i had been the first time. I stopped because i knew that if i didnt, i was gonna end up dead. kicking that shit is one of the hardest things that i have ever done, but now that i am clean, i actually feel good about myself, it feels good to just to be alive, and not be a zombie.. anyway, the point of the story is that this drug will really fuck up your life. If anyone out there is thinking of trying it for some reason, just dont, its not worth the trouble it will bring you, i promise you that. If anyone is struggling with addiction and wants to know more details about how i got through it, feel free to pm me. Please please do not fuck with this drug, i wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemies, well maybe some of them, but really, this drug is like a death wish, a cheap one at that, and a good way to lose everything important in your life. Fuck heroin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drained and blue

I bleed for you

You think it's funny

Well you're drowning in it too

yea good looks dem, yall would be surprised, theres a few heads on here who know what i write, but im in philly now, cro, im glad you think addiction is funny, cuz i think the way you paint is mad funny. i might have been on dope, but your shit looks like you were on dope when you were paintin. like i said, im glad you think its funny, i thought it was mad funny when me and your moms was shootin up together, you fuckin dope baby

FREE 2 WEEKS OF VIP for anyone who wants to participate.........

Click on the Protege MVP link

Click on the APPAREL link.

1. Click on the RED Post Up shirt and tell me what kind of sleeves it has.

2. Tell me what kind of apparel the UP TEMPO is.

Goto FOOTWEAR:

3. Tell me the what colors the Trifecta sneaker come in.

4. Find "The Blackout" sneaker. Fill in the blank: "Lightweight sculpted ___________ midsole."

5. Find "The Four" sneaker. Tell me what helps increase ventilation.

if you don't get all questions right you will not get the free 2 WEEKS….

PM your answers back to me.

This contest ends at 8pm tonight (3/11/10) EST.

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!