The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Nice to see AROE3 and RAVE still being spoke about. Niggas went all OUT all day

WURD FAM!!..I WAS THERE MAN..SHIT I LIVED AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE A.I.R PITT..SHOUT TO MY NIGGA>> REM,<<PEACE TO TREK,INEX,SANE,ISHROCK,DREL,DROCKS,VEAR,ICON,REAR,VEZ CM666 I ALWAYS GOT THERE TO LATE TO MEET SEK AND PRAZE..I WASN'T BOMBING AND THATS A FACT NO NEED TO STUNT FOR FAKE PROPS..BUT AS A NIGGA WHO WAS COOL WITH BOTH AROE AND RAVE..THEY KILLED SHIT STR8 UP!! RAVE BOMBED NEWARK COP CARS...SHIT WAS FUCKIN BANANAS!!SHIT RAVE GAVE ME ONE OF MY FIRST HAND STYLES..I SEEN AROE KNOCK A NIGGA OUT FOR A BATHROOM TAG..OUCH! BOTTOM LINE THO OUT HAD NEWARK ON SMASH HARD FOR A WHILE..

you know what would be dope? if they kept it in NY

actually i welcome it, aside from a few there isnt really any bombing in jersey anymore its just all about legal piecing and chill piecing spots. jersey used to be all about the bombing up until a year or 2 ago.

take the new york dudes out of it, who would be bombing on the regular... seriously? no dissrespect but us jersey dudes are sleeping. u niggas are the 1st to diss on dsm, but they one of the few jersey crews that still bomb on the regular whether u like there style or not. dont want ny cats to steal the shine get out there and start repping for jersey bombers again.

take this page for instance.... not one jersey dude. we all need to wake the fuck up as a hole and stop being so damm lazy.